Chapter 12: Halloween

October 31 2033
David's POV;
Today is Halloween and I know that Liza is excited. This year will be the first year where Hanna can actually trick or treating with Tommy and Ella . I wake up and I decide to get dressed . I wear my basic outfit all black everything . Then I grab a hat and put it on my messy hair . I carry my camera with me as I walk down the hall . As I am approaching the kitchen I hear Halloween music playing . I then press record on my camera and I walk in . Their they are my family of my own . Liza holding Hanna on her hip and Tommy down below . Their smiling and laughing as they dance . Liza then turns and see my filming them dancing.
" say hi do daddy !" She says as she smiles . Hanna then waves with a pretty smile . And Tommy waves too.
I then walk over to them and I prop the camera up and I join them dancing .
After about five minutes I stop recording "So what are y'all doing ?" I ask as I sit at the counter " we are making Halloween cookies " Liza says as she hands me Hanna . I sit her into my lap " Dad who's all coming " Tommy asks as he helps Liza place the cookies into the pan " well let me see . We have Ella,Isaac,Victoria,Bryce , Jacob, Kimberly ,And maybe Peyton and Riley " I say and he smiles . Liza then places the cookies into the over " their now we wait 15 minutes " she says and then Tommy runs over to the living room . I set Hanna down so she can go play with Tommy while I help Liza clean up . " oh and Kristen , Scott and the little ones are comes over to help decorate the cookies " Liza says as she puts something up in the pantry " Also we are going to Burger King afterwards ." She adds "You know what Liza " " what ?" She says as she watched her hands " Your really a super mom " I say and she turns to me and smile .

Lizas POV ;
Soon Kristen and Scott arrive and we head to the kitchen . "The cookies are done just in time ." David says as he takes them out of the over . I turn the over off and close the oven door . " Who's ready to decorate ?" I ask" me!" He kids say loudly . We all then start to decorate our cookies . David helps Tommy like a spider man looking one . Kristen makes one with a J on it " what's that for ?" I asked confused "Jet " she says and we laugh . Soon we were done decorating and we all went to Burger King . Me and Kristen sit down and Scott brings over two high chairs to the table . David comes back to the table with the drinks he made for us all " thanks babe " I say with a smile " no problem lady's " he says as he walks back over to Scotty . Soon the bring over our food and we start eating . We all catch up talking about the vlogs and about how Matt and Rosalie is in Paris right now and that they will be back tomorrow night . " Mommy ?" Ella says to Kristen . She points to the play area " Yes you can go " she says " same with you Tommy ." I say . Then then run over to the play area and start to play . Soon we let Hanna and Isaac go .

David's POV ;
As we were talking I hear " Daddy !" Being yelled . I then see both Ella and Tommy running up to the table " whats wrong kiddos ?" Kristen ask looking concerned. " Hanna , Isaac stuck ." They says . I then see Liza laughing a Little and we all couldn't help it . " Not it " Liza says "not it " Kristen then said . That leaves it to me and Scott " oh fine " I say and we get up and follow the kids into the play area " there !" Ella says as she points up . We look up and their is Hanna stuck in like a circled window thing . " what about Isaac ?" Scotty asked " right their " I say as I point up he's in a car looking thing . " I got Hanna " I say as I walk up to the little hole where stairs are . I crawl up their because I'm to big to walk. I then have to try and squeeze throw a tunnel . I then find Hanna crying " it's okay daddy gots you . " I say as I wrap my arm around her . I then go down the slide that was literally right by where I found Hanna . When I get off the slide I then see Liza and Kristen recording us saving our kids .
" Clickbait " Liza says and I laughed . Then Scott came down the slide with Isaac . " Clickbait !" Ella and Tommy say in unison and we burst into laughter .

Liza's POV ;
So it's around 7:30pm and everyone who is trick or treating with us comes over . I put Hanna into her ladybug outfit and David helps Tommy into his Spider-Man outfit. We then walk into the living room . Soon Scott and Kristen walk in with Ella and Isaac. Ella is dressed as spider girl which was adorable . Isaac is a bee . "Awww" I say " I know right " Kristen says . Then everyone else arrives . Victoria is dressed as Ariel from the little mermaid . Bryce is Scooby from Scooby doo . Jacob and Kimberly are dressed up as thing one and thing 2 . Peyton is Mario while Riley and Peach . We all then get the kids together and take their pictures . They looked so cute I loved it . " let's get this started " Josh says . As we all start to walk outside David starts to vlog . " Hey josh I have something to tell you " David  says as he points the camera to josh " what is it ?" He asked " See I was going to dress Tommy up as Josh and Hanna as Megan but-" he was cut off by josh " See David I thought we were over this " josh says and everyone laughs .

We then trick or treat and we were done by 9. We say by to everyone and we get the kids ready for bed . " Night Mommy , night Daddy "  Tommy says as we tuck him in " See you in the morning bud " David says to him . We then walk into our room and get into our Pjs . We check through social media and then we laid in bed ." Are you ready for tomorrow ?" David asks me " Yeah, I'm so excited but a little nervous " " don't be " David tells me " you know you will be fine like every other time "  he says " thanks babe, good night " I say and he kissed my forehead " good night babe " he says and he wraps his arm around me .
————————————————————
Total words ; 1131