Marshall lee and Prince gumball

Marshall vampire king p.o.v

Yawn I'm so tired I keep flying into trees the suns coming up but I way to tired to care at the moment I was to busy saving princes from ice queen Sense Fiona and cake are sick I'm so tired I keep falling from the sky but I can't walk I'm not use to it we'll I kind of am but then I'm not I tap on Gum balls window he opens it and says Marshall what are you doing the suns almost up.

We'll I may regret this but come in I come in and he says lay down then the sun starts coming up but I start dozing off he says what are you doing out there that late and what brings you to my candy kingdom?

He feels my head saying you alright Marshall but then he's like oh why am I feeling your head it's not like I'll get a temp he smirks and says you look dead I say I am you idiot he says I know go lay down in my bed I say it's to pink he says would you rather go out there and burn to death I yawn saying no good night gummy and why you up?

He says I'll say when you awake you need the sleep and so do I he dresses down in boxers and a shirt I never seen prince not wear pink or a uniform but I doze off before I get to see anything and feel my shoes being taken off but get comfy in the bed of pinkness.

Prince gumball P.o.v

I'm just reading when I get a knock on my window that weird I go open it at once and find a Very tired Marshall I'm confused of why he is here he hates the kingdom and me I say come in because I may not like him very much but I couldn't live with him burned to death by the sun I have him lay down finally and take off his shoes and close the blinds of the windows because the sun was getting Offaly close to Marshall I lay next to him.

He's actually pretty handsome when he sleeps what me Prince Gumball think he Marshall Lee Vampire king handsome when he sleeps I need some rest I'm going insane with all that book reading of a prince getting the vampire of there dreams I sigh and go off to bed ad wait for us both to awake to find out why he is even here in the process but he moves closer to me and smiles in his sleep and then says Gummy your warm he hasn't called me that in a very long time and I doze off with a smile on my face.

Marshall p.o.v

I awake in the morning and I'm surrounded by pinkness what the where am I then last night floods back to me saving princes from the stupid ice queen and then I was so tired and went to Gumballs oh my Gawd I'm at Gumballs in his bed but he's not here I sigh I Would of wanted him to be here I get up and find a vampire book the vampire that fell for the prince huh I edit all the drawings of the a vampire and make them all look like me and all the princes look like Gumball sense he never got to the drawings ad he will never notice.

Then I go back in the bed and like I just got up because I hear the door opening then comes in a singing gummy he says oh your awake and says did you have a nice sleep I say yeah he says so Marshall why are you here?

I yawn saying we'll I was fighting ice queen and helped the princes out of the jail sell he says okay so why'd you come here I yawn again snuggling in the pinkness saying I was really tired I couldn't sleep for the last nights and that fighting really got me tuckered out and the sun was rising ad the candy kingdom was closer so I yawn a long one saying came here and was surprised you even let me in and the suns going down a little bit I'm gonna go but he runs over to me saying no I say why yawning more he's basically pinning me down I say gummy why?

He says why couldn't you sleep I couldn't tell him the real reason it was him gonna get killed and me loosing him completely but I had a dream someone would capture him I sigh saying I'm not sure he says okay but I don't believe you I say okay whatever I'm gonna go I yawn again and start to get up but I'm not in my clothes I say where the crap are my clothes he says I changed your clothes and washed them for you and gave you a pair of mine.