01

This chapter is probably gonna be short, but bare with me, okay???? Also, if you don't like this story, please don't be rude/negative about it and also if you don't like it please leave. Also, I'm not that good of a writer/author. I only write for fun, not that I'm good at it.
Anyway, enjoy.

————————————————————————

Namjoon was currently with his friends on his birthday, they decided to just hang out, but now they were bored. "Am I the only one that's bored?" Taehyung asked. "Nope." Jungkook said. "How about we play a game?" Jimin replied. "How about truth or dare?" Namjoon asked.

"Let's play that".Jin said. Everyone agreed. "Who's going first?" Jimin asked. " I guess I'll go first". Yoongi said. "Truth or dare?" Hoseok asked. "Dare." Yoongi said. "Yoongi, I dare you to kiss Jimin for twenty seconds." Jungkook said, smirking. "What if I don't?" Yoongi asked, nervous. "I'll make you eat my  cooking, for an entire week." Namjoon smiled.

"Fine, I'll do it".Yoongi said, inching closer to Jimin. "As soon as your lips touch, we count, okay?" Hoseok said. "Got it". Yoongi and Jimin said, in unison. "Okay, lets count to three first, so you guys can be ready, okay?" Namjoon said.

"Okay". Jimin said. "Can we start already?" Yoongi asked. "Okay" Namjoon said. "One, Two, Three, KISS!" Jin exclaimed. Their lips collided with each other.

"1,2,3,4"
They kissed.
"5,6,7,8,9"
They were still kissing.
"10,11,12,13,14,15"
They were STILL KISSING.
"16,17,18,19, and 20" The rest of them said.

They separated from each other. "Oh man holy Shit! They actually kissed" Jungkook shouted, way too loud. "Be quiet and s(h)it down". Taehyung said. "Okay, why don't we play some more truth or dare?" Jin asked. "Let's do some more truth or dares".Yoongi said.

                           20 minutes later~
"I'm bored again" Taehyung whined. "Why don't we play something else?" Jin asked. "Like what?" Jimin asked. "Why don't we play hide in seek outside?" Jungkook asked. "Yes!" Taehyung agreed. "I don't know, what if something bad happens out there?" Namjoon asked.

"Oh come on, nothing is going to happen at ALL" Jimin said. "Let's go grab our flashlights, since it's very dark out." Jin said. "Alright." Namjoon said, knowing that once Jin agreed, there was no way he was gonna be able to convince them not to do it. "Namjoon, come and help me find the flashlights." Taehyung told him. "Fine." Namjoon replied back.

  10 minutes later (after finding the flashlights)

"Alright, we found the flashlights, are we all ready to go?" Jin asked everyone. "Yup." The rest said. "Okay, lets go then." They went outside and Jin locked the door. "Okay, so the rules are no making noises, there's only one person with the flashlight and that's the person finding people and make sure you hide good." Jin explained.

"Alright, lets do this." Yoongi said. "Okay, so who wants to find people?" Jin asked. "I'll do it." Yoongi said. Jin gave the flashlight to Yoongi. "Alright, count to 30 and have your eyes closed and back facing us so you can't see where we're hiding, and when you start counting, the game begins." Jin told him. "Got it." Yoongi replies.

Yoongi turned around, closed his eyes and starting counting.
"1,2,3,4,5....
He heard the sound of twigs snapping behind him as his friends looked for places to hide.
"12,13,14,15,16,17......
He heard some more sounds of something moving around.
"23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30!"

Yoongi turned around and opened his eyes. He turned on his flashlight and started looking for his friends.

                      10 minutes later~
By now, he found five of his friends. Jin, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook. But he couldn't find Namjoon anywhere. "Namjoon?!" They yelled. "Namjoon, where are you?!" They yelled. He would've came out by now.

"NAMJOON?!"

"Where is he?"

By N4MJ00NFUCKEDMEUP~
633 words