another day of school // morgan

Morgan-
3/18/20
i wake up to another blaring alarm clock. today's my second day of school. the first one was hard enough. i made zero friends and stayed as close as possible to my brother all day. i, again, was a good girl and picked out my outfit for school last night and got my
stuff ready. i decided to wear black lululemon leggings, my white high top converse, and one of carson's hoodies. i wanted to be comfy today. i did my basic every day morning routine. eat a donut, brush my teeth, do my hair and makeup. oh, today i decided to just put my hair in a messy bun and do minimal makeup. and then get dressed and get my stuff ready. i was actually ready early this morning, wow. i go downstairs and i'm down there even before carson. i have some time, so i go talk to my momma.
"hey momma! how's your day so far beautiful lady?"
"awe sweetie. love you so much. and thank you for asking, it's wonderful."
"of course mom. i'm glad you're having a good day"
carson then walks in and tells me it's time to leave. i give my mom a big hug and kiss on the cheek and we're off for school again. skip the boring ass car ride again. we get to school, and as i'm walking to my locker, i see something. a couple making out against the lockers. ew. i remember when i would do that. why self why?? i continue to my locker and when i get there sammy's there.
"hey lil ma how's your day so far?"
"still not your lil ma, but it's ok i guess kinda disturbed bc i just saw a couple making out very aggressively against the lockers."
"oh that was probably g and madison. wouldn't be surprised. gotta go, but see you in class lil ma."
"still not your lil ma!!"
"k whatever"
nothing exciting happened in my first 4 hours. me and sammy got in trouble in first hour for talking too much, but that was about it. the rest was just homework. by the time lunch rolled around, i was starving. i was walking to the lunch table when i saw not one, but two new people sitting there. i walk over there to ask carson who they are.
{an//
m- morgan
ma- madison
g- jack g (gilinsky)
j- johnson
s- sammy
c- carson
n- nate}
m-
"hey car..."
this is when i notice the boy sitting here now is that damn good looking guy i saw on the first day. wow.
c-
"hey sis!"
m-
"sooo...who's this?"
c-
"oh! this is gilinsky (points to g) and that's his girlfriend madison (points to madison)
m-
"oh cool! well um hi i'm morgan i'm carson's sister!"

s-
"sooo um lil ma how's your day so far?"
m-
"sammy!! i'm not, and never will be, your lil ma. but it's good, thanks for asking. hbu?"
s-
"just got better bc you're by me *winks*"
m-
"sammmmm stoppppp!"
s-
"what can i say? you're damn good looking. surprised you don't have a boyfriend."
m-
"i told you. guys are dicks."
ma-
"don't you think that's a lil harsh?"
i already don't like this girl. oops.
m-
"nah. just being honest."
ma-
"k whatever"
then her and that "gilinsky" kid started making out. ew. sam then starts whispering to me.
s-
"how do they even breathe?"
m-
"hahah idek. it's gross, how do you guys put up with this?"
s-
"you kinda just learn to ignore it after a while."
m-
"mmmkk."
the rest of the day was boring. me and sammy talked a bunch, got in trouble a couple times. he's super funny. and cute. but no. i don't have feelings for him. i have feelings for no one. after the longggggg boringgggg school day me, carson, and lily went home and i did homework and ate food. after i was done with homework i went up to my room with a bunch of food and watched netflix for the rest of the night. today was uneventful tbh. maybe tomorrow will be better.

-

an// i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! wasn't as long but i'm lazy and don't feel like typing more lmaoooo.

make sure you vote and comment!!