A Play on Heroine

A Play on Heroine Preview

Average, that’s what I’ve always been. That one word explains my whole life, my whole personality Scratch that whole depressed shit.

I’m Liam Vacrolki. Yeah weird last name, you bet. I’m mixed with a lot of different things so you can just call me Liam. I’m average height, 5’6 and a HALF. Makes me feel a bit taller.

I’ve lived at an orphanage about all of my life, but don’t feel sad for me because I don’t feel sad for me. Most of the others here like me… well the children here like me.

Some of the adults here do too, because I help out with chores and stuff, it’s not like I have a choice in doing them anyways. I’m not the oldest here but also not the youngest.

I have light green eyes and shaggy dark curls with lighter auburn highlights. I’m a creamy pale color and skinny but I’ve got some muscles. I’m no macho man but their there.

Enough about me and onto the present.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beep... Beep... Beep!

I slammed my hand down onto the cheap alarm clock that told me that it was 4:00 a.m. I got up from my small twin mattress and padded quietly across the floor to the shared bathroom.

It resembled more of a prison bathroom, shower stalls all out in the open with no doors, long sinks with a full length mirror. Don’t let me forget about the locker cubbies with our shower belongings.

I slipped on my flip flops and walked over to mines, getting out my towels, soap, and shampoo. I always took a shower in the morning because towards the 5:00 mark it would be packed and you could get nothing done.

I heard soft footsteps behind me. “Better luck next time Alister.” I laughed quietly. Alister sucks at being what he calls a ninja. He sighed.

“Ugh! How did you know it was me?” He said in a sad tone. I turned around giving him that ‘you’ve got to be kidding me look’. 

“Whaaaat?”He said dragging out the word.

“Are you serious, you do the same thing every morning? How could I not know it was you?!” Alister was one of my few friends here… one of my few not so smart friends here. I mentally laughed at myself.

He slapped his hand onto my chest over my heart. “You know that really hurt.” He pouted.

“Um Al, I think you’re supposed to do that to your own heart-“. He cut me off. “Oh I know,” He said with a gleam in his eye “I just like the feel of your chest.” He said with a smirk.

I slapped his hand away and glared at him. “Pervert.” I murmured turning on the shower and closing the curtain.

“Oh, you know you love it!” He shouted peeking his head in and slapping my ass. “Hey!” I shouted but he just laughed.

After my shower, I put the towel around my waist before walking over to the sink and brushing my teeth. My hair was wet making little droplets fall down my face, giving off that sexy- what am I saying. Ha, like I’d ever be supermodel hot or sex god hot.

I brushed around my tongue piercing and ran my fingers through my unruly hair, until it was how I liked it. Alister was watching me the whole time.

I spit before rinsing off my toothbrush and putting my stuff into my cubbie.

“You know staring is considered rude, and since we are both men in only towels in a bathroom alone, well in a bathroom period, it’s also considered gay.” I said glancing over at him.

His dark hair was lying flat, covering his face, waiting to be gelled up in a faux hawk. His dark blue eyes focused on the mirror. Water running down is slender but muscular 6’1 body.

I quickly tore my glance away focusing on getting my clothes. I walked into our walk in closet, Alister behind me and slipped on my boxers.

“You wish I was gay.” He snickered. I heard more footsteps and loud alarms which meant that it was 5:00 a.m.

I rolled my eyes before putting on some black skinnies, white v neck shirt, and my classic black Converse. I added a black and white studded belt before grabbing my back pack, wallet, and phone.

Alister had on a blue FIR shirt with black skinnies and blue vans. I walked down the long stairway as Alister decided to slide down instead, show off.

I made myself a Poptart and some OJ, when I felt some hands slither their selves around my waist.  

“I wanna fuck your hard, I wanna feel you deep, I wanna rock your body, I wanna taste you sweet” Al sang grinding against me from behind. “Al-“ I started but it was already to late.

“Hey fags get a room!” I heard none other than Blake. I glared back at Al  FML!

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo!! What do you think?! O.o I had writers block on Yeah Just Smile Through the Pain, so I decided to start a new story! Hope you liked!