Chapter 1

It all started when I was born..Nah kidding. It started with me on my first day of high school after being home school all my life by my parents. I live on my own now in a small apartment quite far from the school I go to. When I arrived eerie wind ran down my spine. I turned around and saw a strange looking guy, he was wearing all black, a black jacket that said: "love black" and black ripped jeans with black shoes. He was hiding his face with his jacket's hood.  The school bell rang and I was completely and utterly lost and I couldn't find my class, I managed to find it- after about half way through the lesson. I introduced myself and sat down, but everyone looked at me and the teacher decided to call me up to tell everyone more about myself, I told them I was home schooled and this is the first time I was ever going to school. She excused me and I sat back in my seat, the teacher continued with the lesson.

Lunch time finally arrived, not having any friends I ate my lunch by myself, it was weird because everyone was looking at me like I'm some kind of alien from another planet, it really made me uncomfortable. As I was going to the bathroom I heard something run towards me, I turned around and saw a flash of some sort of black figure dashing full speed at me, but before it could touch me the guy who is in all black stopped his attack and pushed him back, he was holding a sword. He spoke gruffly at the black figure, "Leave the Princess alone you foul ghoul!!"  I watched him, frozen in my own fear surprised at what he said. The strange figure turned around and started running, stopped after a few steps turned back towards us and started running full speed at us doing some sort of screech as it was running.

I shut my eyes in fear and heard the same energetic voice. "Don't worry princess, I won't let him touch you!"  I heard another screech but this one sounded like it was in pain then everything went silent, I opened my eyes again and saw the black figure dead on the ground with some sort blackish blue liquid ooze out of it. Black jacket picked up the figure and said in a chivalrous tone, "You're safe now my lady." Then just walked off with it. I gathered my strength again and went to the bathroom only to look at myself in a mirror and think to myself  'what the hell have I just gotten myself into?' School finished and I was on my way to the bus, getting on I sat down in a seat not realising there was someone next to me. He looked at me in a strange kind of way mostly shocked, after a while I started to feel pressured and asked him if he was ok.

"Yea I'm fine it's just you..." he stopped himself and shook his head then smiled kindly at me. "It's just you remind me of someone, that's all!" He then looked back down at his book and started to read.
"What're you reading?" I asked him out of curiosity.
"Pilot Of The Forbidden Skies." He replied seeming sucked into it.
I nodded and my stop finally came. I got up and grabbed my things getting off the bus, as soon as I took a step off the bus a black shadow covered my eyes and I couldn't see a single thing, in my own stupidity I decided to run,I heard a moving car and stood still but before it could hit me I felt soft delicate arms pull me away.

They were so soft and light, if felt as if I was laying against some sort of pillow. A few minutes after the darkness cleared in my eyes and I could finally get a picture of what they looked like. He was wearing a strange light blue robe, it looked like it was from another planet, his arms were so skinny it looked like they could break easily. His long white flowing hair blew out of his face by the cool breeze revealing his sky blue eyes. It looked like he had soft kind of skin and he has this kind look on his face more or less like he was always calm. I thanked him and he looked at me in utter confusion and said "Princess? Is that you?" I was so confused as of why people are calling me princess and I shook my head, "you must have me wrong for someone else, I'm just an ordinary girl."

"Yea sorry.. I didn't mean to annoy you." He let go of me and I stood up dusting myself off.
"It's fine, I just had a crazy day is all."
"Alright well you have a lovely day lady I'll see you around." He smiled and walked off. I went home and got dinner then went to bed. The next day, when I arrived at school I headed to my locker and put my books in, I shut the locker door and saw black jacket guy standing there looking at me, he was in some sort of shock and then started to run. I yelled after him, "hey! Wait!!" But he continued to run. "Stop!" I yelled and he suddenly stopped completely in his tracks.

I walked up to him confused and said, "Why did you call me princess? And what the hell was that thing that attacked us the other day?!"
"Slow down princess, I'll tell you one thing, that thing, is a ghoul and it's coming after you." He then walked off not taking another glance back at me. I was speechless.