Chapter 2

The school bell rang and once again I struggled to find my class. Luckily the guy who saved me helped me find it. I had my day like normal and then school finally finished. I got on the bus but this time sat next to black jacket, and asked him "Why was it after me of all people?"
He looked at me and laughed, "You don't know?"
"Know what?"
"That you're a...." before he could finish someone interrupted him.
"Excuse me ma'am my friend here is a little delusional and thinks that fantasy is real, so he has a habit of believing every pretty girl he meets is a princess."
"What?!" Replied black jacket.

"I'm so sorry about my friend, I really need to keep an eye on him." Replied the bus guy.
"It's fine I don't mind."
They started to talk privately with black jacket beginning, they talked so quietly it was difficult to hear them, but with the expression on black jackets face it looked like he didn't agree with what the bus guy had to say. The stranger sighed and walked off. My stop arrived and I got off, the same exact thing happened again today with darkness covering my eyes, I decided not to be stupid today and I just sat there hoping it would disappear.

Suddenly I felt those soft hands picking me up, I instantly knew who it was, I then heard black jackets voice yelling "leave the Princess alone!" I heard skinny arms voice speak afterwards, "She can go with whom ever she chooses." Suddenly I heard swords clashing and I could finally see, I opened my eyes and saw black jacket with his sword again and skinny arms behind me, they both had swords which were scraping against each other above my head. I also saw the guy who was on the bus, now getting a more clear picture of him, he was wearing casual clothes, white shirt and jeans, he was slightly hunched back which made him look around 6ft tall and his hands were in his pockets as he watched black jacket fight skinny arms.

I also had a clear picture of black jacket, he has short spiky hair and looked like he was working out, he has hazel dark eyes and looked like he was pissed, he has a devilish but sinister smirk as he pulled his sword away and looked at me. He looked back at skinny arms and said "Leave the princess alone, don't touch her don't even look at her, were protecting her and you're just simply getting into the way."
"Look, I saved her from nearly being hit by a car, I'm pretty sure I earn her trust." He replied and put his sword away helping me up.
"Hold on a minute!" I replied trying to get something in before it gets worse. But skinny arms and black jacket had ignored me and kept going with their bickering. "Stop!" I yelled and all of a sudden they were silenced.

"Thank you. Now first of all why do you call me your princess?! And second what's this about saving me and keeping me safe? I am no one important and yet you pull me around as if I'm a damn lost child! Im a grown woman and I'm still being treated like I can't do anything on my own."
"I'm sorry princes I didn't mea-" black jacket tried to explain but I interrupted him.
"I don't care what you were trying to do leave me alone!"
Both black jacket and bus guy bowed down and apologised. "Never mind that, just tell me what's going on!"
The guy dressed in black sighed deeply and started talking. "Well, we're not normal people, were from another place, and in that place your mother is the queen, and she had ordered us to look after you and make sure you were safe."
The bus guy started to talk, "I was in charge of choosing your foster parents, I hope you were in good care."

Skinny arms was the big one, "I'm sorry to say princess...but your real parents aren't...around anymore."
"They were killed by ghouls, he was the one who ordered them to do so." Black jackets glared at skinny arms as he spoke.
"I'm not the boss of the ghouls, I work for the boss!"
"Then who the hell is the boss? You're the closest to being human on their side."
"That doesn't mean I'm the boss! Hold on, you thought I was the boss all those years? I'm feeling so loved right now." Skinny arms spoke sarcastically.

I butted into their complaints, "ok that's enough! I don't know you people and you're all delusional! How can I trust people I just met?! None of this makes sense so how about you leave me the hell alone before I call the cops?"
Skinny arms replied "I can't do that princess."
Black jacket has a furious look on his face, "No you can happily leave her alone. We are the ones that have to protect her from you!" He got ready to pull his sword.
"That's enough! I said all of you! Leave me alone! And that is what you will do, and stop calling me princess!" I yelled at them.

"But princess..." skinny arms had a confused look on his face.
"Don't call me princess!"
"What do we call you then?"
"My name is Annabelle and don't forget it."
"We're not allowed to use you real name." Black jacked replied.
"Well I told you to do so and that you will do!"
Bus guy bowed, "yes prin-" he hesitated then corrected himself. "Annabelle.."
"I'm going home, any of you follow me I'll call the police." I started to walk home when I saw the same black figure I saw at school the other day sit on my door step, I walked up to it and it looked at me. Well at least I think it did because it had no face...

I looked at it as goosebumps crawled all over my body. I took a step back in fear and then attempted to run but it grabbed onto me almost like it knew what I was gonna do. I tried to scream for help but it put a cloth over my mouth with chloroform on it and I started to doze off. When I woke up my door was shut for the very first time in years. I got up, walked down stairs and guess who I saw. Black jacket, bus guy and skinny arms. Black jacket was the first to talk. "Oh you're awake prin- u-uh Annabelle."
"How long was I out for?"
"5 days you highness."  Bus guy replied leaning against the wall.
"What did I say about calling me highness?"
"Nothing you told us not to call you princess" bus guy shrugged
"It's the same thing!"

"I'm sorry" I sighed and said "it's ok." It got dark and I made dinner for the three, but while I was in the kitchen I could hear them fighting with skinny arms the one who is supposed to be working with this so called 'evil boss'. We ate dinner and after I decided to go to bed, and I noticed skinny arms followed behind, I turned to him and asked him if something was wrong. All he could do was grin, saying "No. Nothing." He took steps closer. As he moved closer I took steps back finally hitting a wall. He blocked me off from both sides with his hands and looked into my eyes. "You know, you're so beautiful your looks alone have prevented these boys from making a move on you. But not me."

I was speechless and a little scared as his face moved closer and closer. I closed my eyes and turned my head away in fright when I heard voices yelling from in front of me. "Leave the prin-" black jacket cleared his throat choking on his own words. "I mean Annabelle alone!" I instantly opened my eyes seeing black jacket and bus guy behind skinny arms both of their swords drawn and ready to fight. Skinny arms turned around and grinned. "It's my duty to seduce the princess."
Black jacket replied, "and it's our duty to protect her from you!"
"Hold up a minute! Why the hell do you have to do that to me in the first place?!"
"My boss wanted me to have a little fun while getting you to our side, and the only way to do that is to seduce you." He smirked. "don't worry I'm a professional in that level." Bus guy sighed and shook his head, "Annabelle you have a choice, either come with us, or let that fool seduce you and turn you into one of them ."