second, ain't shit.

ain't shit.

            ain't shit/         describing one as if they were     
                                                                                nothing.

                  ain't shit/         describing one as if they were                                                                                      nothing

He stuffed his left hand in his jean pocket while walking in the entrance of the cafeteria, immediately catching unwanted attention. He was a red flag, who wouldn't give their attention to a red flag showing all signs to danger? His aura was dark, nobody got a real conversation out of him. Females wanted him.

Guys wanted to know who the fuck he was and where he came from. He hung out with nobody. Absolutely nobody. Walking further in the cafeteria, it slowly began to fall silent while he began walking towards the now empty food line.

The cafeteria watched his every move while he grew accustom to people being intrigued of the unknown and the bad. Grabbing a Gatorade he proceeded to walk to the register to pay, noticing one female infront of him.

Kalie. One of the school groupies.

"Hey, I'm Kalie. You probably don't remember me but we use to..hang out. I didn't know you transferred here." She smiled while clenching her thighs together while looking at his side profile.

He turned his head to glare at her threw his cold eyes. Same cold eyes she stared in while he deep stroked her in New Orleans.

Every female that talked to him was left sad, angry, or wet. He glared at her and shifted his weight on his opposite foot waiting for her to speak up. He didn't think she realized she was staring at him. Simply staring looking for the right words to say.

"I- I just wanted to know if you were busy after school? You know my mom won't be home until two in the morning and I was thinking-" he cut her off.

"No." He simply answered tired of her rambling.

"Oh..Ok well maybe you can call m-"

He walked away before she could get her words out.

Abaddon walked right to the secluded area of the cafeteria where nobody sat. The cafeteria watched the whole scene play out and Kalie was embarrassed non the less.

Watching him walk away made her think about their time when they knew each other in New Orleans.

flashback

Abaddon tucked his bottom lip between his teeth plunging himself deeper inside of the female who's name he'd forgotten. He grew frustrated with her screams while he was only going easy on her motivating him to use a hand to shove her head further down in the pillow.

Shorty after a while of using the random female for his pleasure he pulled out nutting inside the condom. He didn't give a fuck if he wore eight condoms he wasn't nutting inside a random.

He pulled the condom while getting up out the bed walking straight to the bathroom to throw the condom straight in the toilet and flush it.

He wasn't about to have her coming to his door step in nine months claiming he had a child.

"You're leaving already?" Her voice laced with sadness and exhaustion.

Chris mentally laughed while getting dressed and grabbing his keys on her dresser.

"Look, Kendal-"

"It's Kalie. Are you fucking serious right now?" She raised her voice but didn't get far. Her voice was weak after the screaming she did.

"Same shit Kylie. I'll see you around school or some shit." He made his way out her bed room chucking up a deuces.

"Boy fuck you , ain't shit ass nigga." She yelled after him throwing a pillow missing him and hitting the wall instead making him stick his head back in the door smiling big sarcastically.

"And never will be shit mamas, you remember that when you call me cause your nigga don't got enough dick to hit the spot you beg me to hit" He smiled big before ducking his head back out the door walking out towards the front door, lowly chuckling at her yelling coming from her bed room cursing him out.

____________________________________

Laying down on her back, Dylan stared up at the ceiling of her bedroom.

"Some say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice, I say the darker the flesh, then the deeper the roots. I give a holla to my sisters on welfare, Tupac cares, if don't nobody else care." Dylan rapped along to the song playing in her headphones.

Getting out the bed, Dylan danced around childishly in her unicorn slippers and matching oversized shirt with a pair of her panties.

Effortlessly, Dylan let her body move to the music before her mom opened her bedroom door.

"Can you go to the corner store for me? I wanted to make something for your father when he got home from work." Her mother beamed with a smile.

Dylan reluctantly smiled back before grabbing a pair of shorts out her dresser.

"Yeah, sure."

"Thank you. Make sure you get everything on the list, please make sure you read all things I listed carefully. A lot of the things on the list are pretty specif-"

"I got it. I'll be back" Dylan mumbled.

Shoving her earphones in her ears, Dylan walked past her mother not forgetting to grab the list and the two fifty dollar bills in her Mothers hand.

Walking out of the apartment, Dylan nodded her head to the beat of the music before turning the corner meeting the corner store. Dylan made it her mission to get the things she needed, and quickly get out to avoid seeing anybody she knew in her unicorn slippers.

"Aye shordy, c'mere for a second let me talk to you."

"So you can't speak?"

"Stuck up ass bitch."

Dylan heard some of the cat calls since she had one headphone in and one out. She was always humored by niggas that tried to talk to her and when they didn't get a reaction from their disrespectful approach, go out their way to be more disrespectful. She thought it was hilarious.

Dylan had a good fifteen dollars left after buying a bunch of shit her mom was going to cook. She knew her mother was only going to be cooking for them two most likely. So she took it upon herself to grab herself some wing stop before going home.