• R I N •

A/N:
I spent some time on this chapter trying to figure out the dialogue! Sorry if u don't quite like the dialogue, this is my 1st story so I'm trying to get the hang of it! Thanks for understanding! Sorry for any mis-spellings!

[Y/N] POV:
I soon bumped into someone, I didn't feel the ground anymore. I was in mid-air...I was...falling. I closed my eyes tightly waiting to feel the cold hard ground, waiting to feel the impact of my body slamming against the ground. I soon felt something, and it didn't feel rough nor cold. It felt...warm....I quickly open my eyes realizing it wasn't the ground, I quickly look up and see a boy that looks to be around my age. He had raven colored hair, red eyes that shined beautifully, and he was wearing the same boys school uniform the other boys in my class wore. I felt my blood rush to my cheeks. I quickly stand up and help the raven haired-boy up. I bend down, my face still red.
Y/N:
" G-go-g-gomenasai! I didn't mean to bump into you! I didn't realize you were in the way unt-"

Raven haired boy:
*places a finger on your lips to shush you and speaks in a calm soft voice* "It's alright. It my fault all this happened...I wasn't seeing where I was going, please is there anything I can do for your forgiveness?

Y/N:
*stands up straight*
"N-no it's ok! And please don't blame yourself, it was my fault. Gomenasai!"

???:
"I suppose I shall accept since you keep insisting" (Gomen! I'm not so good at writing stories..😳)

Y/N:
"A-arigato!" *Looks at his watch and sees she's close into being late to class*

Raven haired boy:
*He notices this and stares at his clock with a worried-some look*

Y/N:
"Gomen! I must go, again I am truly sorry!"
*I quickly run off trying to get to school on time*

???:
"I should probably start heading back as well..."
*He soon runs towards the school almost catching up to you*

Y/N:
I quickly rush in the classroom, tripping on the way. Once again I shut my eyes close, waiting to feel the impact but I didn't feel the ground. I quickly glance over at my shoulder, seeing a pair of hands. The fingernails were maroon and had some lines across as a design. I soon recognized who's hands those belonged to. I stand up straight and quickly hug my bff. We have been best friends since 2nd grade, she helped me out a lot and saved me for bullying.

Y/N:
" Fujochi~san!" *hug gets tighter*

Fujochi:
"O-ohayo Y/N~chan!" *hugs back* "I-i-i can't b-breath!"

Y/N:
*quickly let's go of Fujochi and pats her back* " Gomen'nasai Fujochi~san, I didn't mean to hehe~*

Fujochi:
*feels blood rush to her cheeks* "Aww...come here you~!" *pinches your cheeks and spreads them*

Y/N:
*tries to stop Fujochi; voice a little muffled*
"FuJOCHi sAn.... SsTTopp!" *pushes Fujochi away*

Fujochi:
*giggles*
"Hehe~ gomen, so why did you come late than usual?"

Y/N
*gently strokes her tomatoe colored cheeks as they sting with every touch*
"Well you see, I was on my way to school when suddenly I bu-" *School bell rings cutting Y/N off*

Fujochi:
"Guess you'll have to tell me later, man sometimes I hate school..." *quickly rushes to her desk taking out her supplies*

Y/N
*Carefully rushes to desk with supplies already prepared*

Sensei
"Good morning class. Today there will be a new student joining us, please introduce yourself." *sensei makes hand gestures for the new student to come inside*

???
*Walks in the classroom and stands up front*

Y/N
*eyes widen in shock as she sees the same boy she met earlier on her way to school*

???:
"Hello, nice to meet you all. My name is Sakuragi Rin, but you can all call me Rin"

Sensei:
"There seems to be an empty chair besides Fujochi, please have a seat there Mr.Sakuragi"

Rin:
*quickly sits down in the seat besides Fujochi and gives her a warm smile*

Y/N
I turn to look at Rin who is not to far from me. I see he is looking at me, I quickly place my head down on my desk gently. I can see him smiling at me through the corner of my eye, my blood rushes to my cheeks.*Lost in Thought: Why is he so cu- no! Gah- pay attention! But he's just so-

Sensei:
"Ms.[Y/N]"

Y/N
I quickly look up to face my sensei and pretend like nothing occurred in my head just now.

Sensei:
"Please pay attention Ms.Y/N"

~~~LUNCH BREAK~~~~

A/N
This is how Fujochi looks like! Also Fujochi is pronounced, "Fujoshi" I just changed one letter heh...sorry! I'll do my best to update almost everyday
FUJOCHI:

sorry! I'll do my best to update almost everydayFUJOCHI:

Your school uniform may also look like that if u like. That's all for now! Thanks for reading! Baiii~~