The Beggining part II.

18th January 2018.

Third person pov

Rebbecah and Theo are just quietly walking to their home... It is 10 am.

They finally come home and their mother Ersya is waiting for them.

Ersya: Theo, you did something very childish. We told you to stay out of that things and you didn't.

Theo: Mother, I did it because I was drunk. I know I fucked up badly.

You are probably confused about what Theo did so here it is...

Theo and his family are vampires. But they only feed on animal blood. And yesterday Theo was with his friend Marcel (who is also a vampire) in a club and they got drunk. They saw human girl and they took her to the club basement. Then they drank her blood and raped her. When they saw that she is not dead yet, so they turned her into a vampire. And Theo's mother said he shouldn't do things like that because then there's a bigger chance to get them discovered.

So, now you know what happened.

Ersya: Theo, if you do anything like this once more I will make sure that the same thing happens to you!

Theo: Ok, mother.

Theo and Rebbeccah are going to school again.

Theo has English First class and Rebbecah has History. Theo and Rebbeccah Doverson are twins but they don't have classes together. They look like they are 17 years old, but they are actually 121 years old.

Rebbeccah saw that one girl from her class is missing. Her name is Olivia and she is the girl her brother turned into a vampire. Rebbeccah started being very worried that Olivia could maybe do something bad.

She immadietly called her mother and told her that someone should look out for Olivia so she doesn't do something that would get them discovered.

While she was talking on the phone in the bathroom she saw a black shadow watching her. She rushed to see who it was but the guy who was observing her was already 20 feet away from her..

That's really suspicius and weird.- Rebbeccah thought.

She decided to follow the creepy guy.

But that was not a good idea. (You'll see why later...)

Marta

1.18.2017.