Chapter Twelve The Return

Peters POV

We hurried back into the village to escape this Mr.Hyde. I wanted to destroy the man myself but Killian pulled me out the room; telling me it is suicide.

"Well, we can blend in here but so can Hyde" Snow stated "He could be anywhere".

"Is there a reason your evil alter ego doesn't look anything like you?" David questioned.

"And is 10 times stronger" The red head added.

"Everyone sees their worst self differently - some as a mirror image and others as a literal monster" the Groundsman explained "However the mind conjures it"

"Well perhaps next time try an aggressive bunny rabbit" Killian told him as we all stopped.

"All right we got to find a way out" David said and pointed down a street "Over here"

We followed Killian down the street and round a building into a deserted area.

"Hurry. This way" Killian told us. However we came to a dead end.

"Well done Captain" I patted his shoulder sarcastically.

"Seriously" the red sighed.

"Come on" David growled as he spun around with us following.

"Shit" I muttered under my breath as Hyde appeared at our exit.

We were having a stare off with this him until coins started falling from the sky.

"Well its a good day for the poor" I joked as the landed all around us.

"Pennies" David said as he picked one up.

"Not pennies David" Snow said as she turned around "Wishes".

A portal began to open behind us "I don't care who's making them. Let's get out of here" the red said as she ran towards it. We all followed and jumped into it.

As I was about to jump in I saw Mr.Hyde following us.

"No you don't" I growled and pushing him back with my magic then jumping into the portal.

We appeared in an unusual place in front of random people - oh and Emma, Henry, Regina and some girl.

"Dad!" Emma explained as she rushed towards him.

"Well this is an unusual place" I said looking around.

"Aye lad" Killian agreed with me.

They all celebrate the return of their friends and family. And strangely the random people clapped.

(Y\N) POV

I waited at Grannies for their return. They had been for days or a day I dunno but it's been rather lonely in Storybrooke.

"They'll be fine" Ruby told me with a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"You'll never guess who just rolled back into town" Luke exclaimed as he rushed into the cafe.

I didn't question, I followed him out on to the street where everyone who had been gone are walking up the street.

"Where the hell have you been?" I questioned as I ran over to my brother.

"Well not to hell, I can tell you that" he chuckled and pulled me into his embrace.

I pulled away from his hug and welcomed everyone home then I spotted the person I had been searching for at the corner of the street smiling at me.

I didn't hesitate, I ran straight into his arms; he span me around and pulled me close to him.

"Did you have fun on your travels?" I questioned as he put me down.

"It was entertaining I say the least" he shrugged "Think I've pissed of David, might have earned some respect from your brother so I guess it's a win, win" he smirked; kissing my forehead.

"Sounds interesting" I raised a brow "Care to explain"

"Maybe later but for now I need a drink and something to eat" he told me; wrapping his arm around my waste and leading me to Grannies.

That night we celebrated the return of Peter with the lost boys who had been missing their leader. We set up a fire in the backyard where Peter played his pipes and the boys dances and messed around like back in Neverland.

We planned to make some s'mores over the fire but as I went inside to get the marshmallows and and sticks my stomachs suddenly flipped a million times and the food from Grannies suddenly came flying up from throat. I dashed to the bathroom where I let it all come out; burning my throat.
Once it was all I out I brushed my teeth to get rid of the taste and wandered back outside.

"Hey I didn't know where you went so we started to make the s'mores" Luke told me as I returned to the group. "You alright?" He questioned after she didn't reply to him.

"I'm fine" she told him as she said down "I'm just not feeling very well"

"I guess you don't want any s'mores?"

"No thanks Luke" she sighed.

Once the fire burnt out everyone called it a night and went to bed except me and Peter. We stood in the middle of the garden dancing to the pipes beautiful tune.

"Are you okay, love?" Peter questioned after a while "You didn't look very well before".

I shook my head "I'm fine, I just don't think that chocolate cake agreed with me".

"Well you did have a giant piece" he chuckled.

"Note to self don't stuff your face with cake"

"That would be a great idea" he leaned back and bobbed my nose.

"Oi" I slapped his hand away.

"Come on let go get some sleep" he grabbed he pipe and led me into the house "Sleeping in a cage isn't comfy"

"Believe it or not I know how you feel" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh sorry" he squeeze my hand "I forgot about that"

"Eh it was an experience" I gave his cheek a little tap and walking up the stairs to our room.

"Tomorrow - we should build a tree house" I said out of the blue as I snuggled under the covers.

"Why?" He questioned; pulling me closer to him.

"The boys are feeling home sick so I think it would make them feel better" I shrugged.

"Alrighty we'll build a tree house" he yawned.

"Goodnight Peter" he didn't reply - he had already fallen asleep next to me.

It took my a while to fall asleep as I still didn't feel well. Tomorrow I'll go and get some medicine and maybe I'll feel better. After decided what to do in the morning I fell into a dreamless sleep...