Misunderstanding...

This is my another work about rikara... I get really happy after seeing your response and comments... I hope like previous story's support I will get here also...

Target: 20 votes...

After getting 20 votes I will update another part of this story...

This story takes place in Omkara saves her from village people by marrying her...

After that marriage Omkara leaves that place Gauri also follows him… After sometimes Omkara stops and looks around and says,

Om: now u can go…

Gauri: where…

Om: wherever u want and now all the goons are gone so u can go…

Gauri: but this marriage…

Om: what u also believe this marriage… I think u can marry anyone for money only not by meaning of this marriage…

Hearing this Gauri cries and tries to say something but stops by Om,

Om: pls don’t speak anything.. I think to save ur life that I did.. Now u will go ur way and I will go my way… And this is not a marriage so don’t speak like wife..did u get that and get out of my sight and don’t try to show your face again to me….

But Gauri goes near him and touches his arm and tries to speak but Om pushed his hand and she goes to fell down but two strong arms’ catches her…

Gauri looks at the person…

Om turns and sees and says bhabhi… Yes this was Anika… Not only Anika Sivaye and Rudy also comes there…

Anika: Om what u are did to her… Now she is ur wife…

Om: bhabhi this is not at all marriage then how she became my wife… And I did this marriage only for save her..

Anika: then what is the mean by that sindoor and seven pheras…this is a ritual Om we should respect it…

Om: but bhabhi u don’t know about her that’s why u speak like that… She is just a characterless girl…

Hearing this word from Omkara’s mouth Gauri cries a lot and looses her balance… Rudy supports her and says stop it bhai don’t speak anything about her like that… She is not that type of girl as u think… Sivaye also support her…