Chapter 20

Your pov

Damian came after my show to my dressing room. I was already dressed.

'' So where are we going ?'' I asked as I grabbed my bag.

'' A surprise is a surprise '' he said with a little smile.

I followed him out of my dressing room. Derek was waiting for me.

'' You can go now '' I said to him. ''Thank you for your help today. I see you tomorrow '' I patted his arm and then followed Damian outside.

We walked to his car and he opened the car door for me. I sat down and put my seat belt as he entered in the driver seat. He put his seat belt and drove away from the club.

The silence was quite awkward. I didn't know what to say to break it.

He stopped the car in front of a red traffic light. He turned his face toward me.

'' Y/N, I want you to know that I wasn't trying to avoid you okay ... I was really busy with Wayne Enterprise and stuffs. I didn't have time to contact you but I wanted to. ''

I smiled a little. ''It's okay '' I said

He shook his head. '' No ...it's not. I feel like I acted like a dick. ''

I chuckled. '' I don't want you to think that I just wanted sex. I didn't even plan what happened that night. ''

He sighed and drove again when the traffic light became green. I couldn't stop myself to feel warm at his words.

'' You'r a nice girl Y/N and I like spending time with you. I feel like we understand each other and I don't want that what happened ruins it. ''

I nodded '' Me too '' I responded.

The silence was less awkward. Suddenly a though crossed my mind. I glupped.

'' Damian ? ''

'' Hm ?''

'' D-did you regret ? '' I asked, not really sure if I wanted to hear the answer.

The silence was too heavy.

His hand came toward mine and he intertwined our fingers.

'' No ''

It was like somehting was lifted of my shoulders. I sighed of relief.

The night was amazing. He had book a table in a restaurant which was at the top of a huge building. From our seats we could see Gotham in the night, shining. It was beautiful. We spent our time, talking and laughing. Then he drove me back to my flat as the sun was about to rise. The sky was pale blue and pale pink at the horizon when I closed the door of my flat behind me. Throught the window of my room, I watched Damian's car driving away.

Two weeks passed. I spent my time at the club, at Jung's school or with Damian. Everything would have been perfect if I didn't have the feeling that Thomas was hiding something from me.

One day, after spending sometimes with Damian in a park, we decided to go to my flat. We entered in the living room to see Thomas and Derek sat around the table which was covered of papers.

Their eyes fixed us as we fixed them, surprise.

'' What happened ? '' I asked

It was weird to see Thoma sat my place without me knowing.

'' We have to talk '' he said seriously.

I walked to the table, and looked at the papers on the table. ''What are these ? '' I demanded, my voice shaking a little. There were pictures of me taking without me knowing. I could see myself walking in the street with Damian or dancing at Jung's school throught a window or even sleeping in my bed( the picture taking throught the window ).

'' There are also letters'' Thomas explained. ''Some told you to stay away from Damian Wayne, others told you they'll come to get you. ''

I grabbed one of the letter:

'' I love you so much that it hurts

And seeing you with him, stings my heart

He can't love you like I do

I'll show you when I'll get you

Your lover ''

I ripped the paper. '' Is it a joke ? '' I said, tears in my eyes.

I read another one:

'' I missed you my love

I want to touch your skin

I want to feel you against me

You'r my only one

Stay away from him

He doesn't have the right to look at you

You'r mine don't forget it ''

''This one was with this ''Derek said, showing me a bouquet of seven dark red roses.

I gasped and looked at Damian. '' Is it you ? Do you think it's funny ? '' I screamed at him.

He looked at me confused. ''What are you talking about ? ''

'' You send the flowers,i sn't it ? ''

" The bouquet ? No I didn't. It wasn't me '' he said seriously.

'' But I thought ... but who did ? ''

I was shaking. Damian came next to me and wrapped his arm around me waist, pressing me against him. I rested my head on his chest. '' It's like a nightmare '' I whispered.

'' I was talking with Derek to discuss about the measures we will take to take care of your security. I also sent this to the police. They said they'll do their best. '' Thomas explained, bitting his lips.

I frowned.

'' What is the thing you didn't tell me yet ? '' I asked him.

He sighed

'' Forgive me,you seemed so happy these weeks, I didn't want to ruin it. But Jung told me something a week ago. ''

'' What is it ? ''

 '' Dean is back ''

********************************************************

Hi everyone ^^

I hope you like this chapter

Do you like the new covers I made ? If not I can replaced them with the first ones

Have a nice day :)