The alpha is my mate

Isabella pov

I was walking around the woods in my wolf form (yes im a werewolf go run under you blanket be cause werewolf are real).So anyway I love to be in my wolf form. "Isabella get your butt over here this is your birthday party and you have a lot of young men hear waiting for you to see if you are they're mate" my mom said through the Link okay i'll be there in a little bit".

Today Im turning 18 and when you turn 18 your suppose to find your mate but all I want to do the exact opposite.I having nothing against the whole mate thing but it's just not my thing.But being the beta's daughter make you do think you don't want to but finding my mate I have to say no to that.

Zack pov

"Zach 5 minutes till Isabella's birthday party and if we get there late my mom will kill us"my best friend/futher beta Brain said."ok i'll be down in a few.Me and isabella used to be really close until i had to start preparing to become alpha and to find my mate.Isabella is only 5 months younger then me so I turned 18 in January and I haven't seen Isabella in 2 years.

We're walking up the step to the pack house ,i'm beginning to feel sick and if I only knew in a few hours I would know why.