Ento X Tracer

(A/n: So recently, my boi,notReallyEnto, wrote me a oneshot. He asked me to return the favor by doing one with him and his meme grill, who happens to be Tracer. Ento has the right to have feelings for this character so don't bully him or be an asshole toward him. Bye!)

Ento's POV

I lied on the couch, thinking of her. Her big, brown eyes. Her short, wavy hair, the same color of her chocolate eyes. Her British accent was so adorable. Lena and I had been friends for a long time now, and I wanted to be more than that. It was around 10:30 at night and it was pouring here in King's Row, when I heard a familiar sound: Tracer's chronal accelerator, blinking around. I got up and asked into the darkness of my apartment "Lena? Is that you?". I turned on the lights to see her standing there in some sweatpants and a white tank top. "Oh. Hey, l-love..." She said, embarrassed. "Why are you here so late?" I asked her. "I...Got..Lonely.." She said. "I wanted to know if I...could stay here for the night, love..." She said, looking at the ground, blushing madly. "Yeah, sure." I said. "I'll take the cou-" I said before Lena interrupted me by saying "No, love. I-I want to sleep with you, if that's ok." She said, looking up at me. I began to blush a bright red as I replied. "That's f-fine." I hopped into bed as Lena snuggled up next to me. "Lena, can I ask you something?" I said, looking down at her. "Sure. Ask away, love." Tracer replied. "So, we've been good friends for awhile now...and...I wanted to know if you wanted to, you know...be more than just that." I said blushing a deep shade of red. Lena blushed too and said "Love,  you don't know how long I've waited for you to say that." We both kissed for what seemed like an eternity. "I love you, Lena." I said to my new girlfriend. "Love you too." She said, smiling. I turned out the light as we both went to sleep.

(A/n: Ok, Ento, it's finally done! Surprisingly, I even got this out before school starts! Feel free to request anything in the comments!)