Tsunabow

Life in Tsunabow is peaceful as every town we pass through seems to be busy. Tori is lost at the sight of every single thing going on in Tsunabow. Surely she miss her home and her lovely bed. Her stomach growled yet she didn't notice

"Was that your stomach??". Evanora asked jerking Tori out of her thoughts then she continued as Tori nodded positively " oops!!. am sorry, am princess Evanora Waltz of Tsunabow. nice meeting". She stretched her arm. Tori stared down at her hand for a moment before taking. She didn't realise how hungry she was until now.

"I thought you would never notice" Andy said to his sister
"notice what???, your......" evanora asked looking suspiciously at her brother with her arms folded in akimbom.
"Don't be that silly u little..."he hesitated eyeing her then he continued" wide mouth".

"Hey. Ugh hi Evanora am Tori Lucas of froozekoole", Tori said smiling, interrupting their chat since Evanora opened her moth to attack Andy with bags of words. After she closed her mouth and smiled back at Tori, Andy added"The light fairy!".

Evanora's Pov

My mouth dropped open as i stared wide eyed at Tori. I have heard so many times about the fairy so powerful, the fairy who controlled all powers but never have i set my eyes on her. She looked just like my age mate that is if am not sure. I did not expect her to be this young neither did i expect her to be this beautiful nor did i expect to meet her this way.
I look obviously bigger than her. Andy came close to me " please do close your mouth" he whispered.

"I can't believe this, oh my gosh! Its really nice meeting you.... I think you should get out of that horrifying dress" i said eyeing her very dirty violet dress.
Andy came beside her after we started moving and i was five steps away from them, he whispered to her with his hand covering a part of his tiny mouth "you see, my sister is a little lousy "
I screamed after him as i said " i heard that, filthy lips ". I hear Andy wince as Tori laughs behind me.

We walk down the path that leads to the little bush at sight . Walking into the bush i began to wonder why the lightening fairy is with us.
'oh heavens, please don't let there be war against us.... Or maybe ' a smile crawled on my face as i thought of the light fairy in my brother's arms but i shook my head to wipe the thought off my head. Then i thought 'my brother is too dull for her. She seem to like fairies who are crazy with lots of fun. I wish am her sister maybe younger sister , I'll get lots of benefits ' i smiled while walking straight not noticing the tree five inches in front of me.

Sparks and flame drew me out of my thoughts. Raising my head to see what happened.

Tori's Pov

We've been walking for what seems like eternity and heaven knows how hungry and tired i am. But i kept a little hope in check based on what Andy told me that the after the bush is the palace garden at least i can use that hope to keep myself moving. I glanced at Andy, he looked very strong and agile.'why aren't they flying' i asked myself
'its because of your lazy filthy and tired legs. Trust me your friends wouldn't leave you behind lazy cheat' a voice answered from my head 'i am no cheat' i replied then i turned my head to look at Evanora.

Surprised at what i saw, she was nodding to herself and smilling. I turned to look at Andy but he was focused on the the leafy note in his palm as he walked carefully . I glanced back at Evanora and as i continue watching her, she was walking straight towards a tree not mindful of where she was going then the voice came again 'is she crazy?' 'nope i don't think she is' i answered in my head.
"Andy" i called out and he raised his head looking towards my direction then i gestured towards his sister . He shouted at her "blind sister would you stop walking for a minute?". But Evanora didnt hear him and was very close to the tree so i gathered enough strength and sent an attack enough to roast a person towards the tree causing it to melt in ashes .

She stopped finally but i was going dizzy so i shouted at her " am always behind u dear" with that, i fell to ground and darkness filled the entire place.