𝓽𝓪𝓮𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷𝓰 ; 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾

Smiling to myself, I look at my reflection on the mirror. My body perfectly clad in a red dress bought by my husband for our honeymoon a year ago. The feeling of excitement overflow in my body as I thought of a romantic night with him.

My one and only.

I wonder how a piece of clothing can make me reminisce the memories behind it. As if it plays a movie in my head.

I sat on my bed looking at the preparation on the bed also on the diner. The bed was decorated with rose petals and the polaroids I collected from our past years.

From being just a teenage lover to us now.

My eyes then landed on the dark blue small box I hid underneath his pillow. The inside was something I never expected myself to give as it was unusual for a guy.

It was a necklace with cross as the pendant. I had asked the seller if there were any necklace for a man and she recommended me this. She claimed that it was a rare material at their store. The price was also jaw-dropping.

Fortunately, I have save my money for this awaiting time.

As I finished daydreaming, the time was already 6 evening. Just one hour before he got home. I brushed my hair to make it looked presentable and sat myself on the sofa to watch some channels.

I hope he likes it.

;

4 hours passed.

Still no sight of him. I have already rang his phone but it went straight to voicemail. I suddenly feels worried.

What if..

No. Be positive [Name].

However, my heartbeat pick up its own pace as my feet stomp around the sofa thinking of a reason why he's surprisingly late.

Suddenly, I heard the click of our door as I ran towards it. Seeing a messy looking taehyung. His lips smudge with a woman's lipstick and his attire is just all over the place.

I look at the red mark on his neck. He..

"Taehyungㅡ"

"I lied. I never once loved you" He said with a sharp voice. His eyes looking everywhere but me.

I can't believe my ears. After the time that we spent together. When he declared that he loves me. When he promised he'll never leave me.

"W-why?" I choked. The view in front of me was too much. He was just having a make out session- Hell even sex before he got home on our anniversary.

I broke down. Tears burst onto my cheeks like a waterfall. Why was he doing this to me. Why now?

"I lost it when I see her. She makes me forget about you," He answered. Making all of his act towards me was untrue now. " I don't want to hide behind bushes anymore. It's time for you to know"

His cold and unmerciful words stabbed my aching heart like a thousand needles. It hurt so much knowing that yesterday when he cuddled me and sang me a slow lullaby was just an act.

When he kissed me passionately and whispered ' I love you ' was just a lie.

When he promised he'll be there for me and build the family he dreamt of with me was just a fabricated truth.

"Let's divorce [Name]"

;

I signed it.

It feels as if somebody just cut the ties that fastened us together. I saw his girlfriend present in the court to accompany him and it hurts just to see them together.

It hurts.

But most importantly, the living proof inside me will going to see the world without a father figure.

It wasn't my fault that he broke his own dream of having a perfect family just when he had it.

My palm unconsciously rub my bloating stomach. Feeling a little giddy of how to take care of a newborn child without someone beside to assure me everything's alright.

Soon when I reached home, my heart just cannot bear the pain anymore. The torturous silent time in court had me cry in silent. Seeing them both together made me feel numb.

I tried to steady my breathe.

Just for this small growing sunshine I will be alive.

; 3 years later

"Mama!" Taeri squealed when she saw a small crab creeping towards her. Her small hands clutch my sundress as she try to protect herself from the small red creature.

I laughed seeing my little girl getting all scared of a crab when it is my husband's favourite. He even said that I am his crab as for me being cute.

It was fascinating of how a handsome man head over heels over crab.

"Honey.." Here comes the devil.

"Have you seen my phone?" He asked. His tall figure hovers over me, protecting me from the UV light. I saw him picking up Taeri from hugging my legs and cuddle her in his toned arms.

"Here" I showed him his phone from my bag. "Don't ever take it to the sea babe. I've warned you"

He already has his phone damaged 2 times in the sea and 1 time after the accidentally sit over it. That is where my never ending scolding goes to him. And he just have to bear the bleeding ears because of his careless demeanor.

He only answered with a peck on the cheek and his witty smile. I saw him scrolling through his phone and clicked camera icon. We proceeded into taking several selfies.

Namjoon then wants us to be in the small iphone screen with the view as he asked a stranger to take our picture. But as I saw the man he talked to, it wasn't really a stranger to me.

"Honey, Taehyung here will be taking our pictures," My husband excitedly said wrapping his arm around me as his other is still carrying my little baby.

I saw the shock written on Taehyung's face. "Thanks!" I beamed as if I didn't know him.

He then managed to take our pictures in different poses then handed back the phone to Namjoon.

I saw his eyes went to Taeri as Namjoon talked to him. His eyes even glued to my daughter as if he recognised her.

The child I raise without him.

Messy plot as always ugh .