Chapter 17: The Big Day

It was seven months later, and the day was finally here.

Josh and Tyler were getting married.

The ceremony was beautiful, and all of their family and friends were there. Everyone cried and laughed and smiled.

Tyler and Josh got to exchange their vows and rings, Tyler giggling excitedly as the pastor told Josh to kiss him, making Josh start laughing too.

They walked hand in hand down the aisle, Josh having never seen Tyler so excited for anything.

Their reception was incredible.

They had their first dance, they cut the cake and Tyler somehow messed up and ended up feeding himself the cake, but josh thought it was the cutest thing ever.

Tyler then surprised everyone with a performance of a song he wrote for his new husband, Josh running up on stage as soon as he finished and hugging him tightly.

The party eventually ended, Tyler and Josh running through a tunnel of their guests holding sparklers above their heads.

Josh got into the driver's seat and Tyler got into the passenger's, Josh leaning over and kissing Tyler's lips with a wide smile as he intertwined their fingers and stepped on the gas, driving them to their hotel room.

They arrived at the hotel, both stumbling out of the elevator because neither of them would pull back from the kiss.

They both giggled as Josh fumbled for the room key, in his pocket, eventually finding it and taking several tries to actually unlock the door while his lips were occupied by Tyler's.

But, eventually, he got it open, and he picked his husband up bridal-style and carried him into the room.

Tyler giggled and blushed as Josh set him on the bed, straddling him and continuing to kiss his lips.

Just as they started to grab at each other's belts, Tyler's belly started grumbling.

Josh pulled back from the kiss with a giggle. "Hungry hubby, huh?"

"Mhmmm," Tyler giggled.

"Me too. Let's order room service," Josh grinned, handing Tyler the menu as he searched for the number to dial.

Both boys hadn't really eaten much at the reception, being too occupied with their guests and dancing and everything.

"Oooooh, we should get chocolate cake, Joshie," Tyler grinned.

"You don't want an actual meal, too?"

"Hmmm... I want chicken strips. Do you think they have chicken strips?" Tyler asked.

"Prolly on the kids menu, baby," Josh giggled as he pulled his husband into his lap while he browsed the menu.

"Do you wanna split chicken strips with me?" Tyler asked, not at all minding how childish he sounded.

"Sure, baby," Josh giggled. "Get some mac n cheese, too."

"Ooooooh, That sounds good," Tyler giggled.

"Ok, so one Mac n cheese, one chicken tender meal, and two slices of chocolate cake for Mr. and Mr. Dun?"

"Mhm," Tyler grinned with a nod, kissing his husband's lips.

Josh smiled and called room service, thanking them then hanging up the phone.

"Should be up here in about 30 minutes, love."

"Hmmm... what to do in thirty minutes?" Tyler grinned.

"Wait, Holy shit, did you notice that?" Josh suddenly said.