Chapter 5

When do you plan to start living? How many more moments do you want to pass you by, leaving you full of regrets for the things you didn't do? To hell with the lights in the windows! You're not going to spend another second worrying about what a bunch of drunk tourists that you'll never see again think.

"Let's do it," you giggle nervously. Stepping out of your flats you're surprised by the heat emitting from the cement surrounding the rooftop pool. You were expecting it to feel chilly, but instead it's radiating the warmth that it collected from the sun all day. Hopefully the pool is the same.

George tugs his shirt off over his head, quickly abandoning it on the ground. He kicks off his shoes while you freeze in place. You're struck by how incredibly sexy he looks. His tight muscles and deep tan make him look like he belongs in a magazine. You want to drift your fingers over every single inch of him. You want to lick your tongue over every cut muscle.

You shake your head and distract yourself with getting undressed. The last thing you want is for him to look up at you and see you drooling over him like you haven't seen a man naked in.... well, as much time as it's been for you.

Pulling your sundress up over your body, you're so happy you decided to wear your sexy bra and panty set tonight. You instantly feel sexier swathed in the flattering moonlight with your good friend Victoria Secret cupping you in all the right places. You shimmy free from your underwear and then your bra. Part of you is a little worried about being completely naked in front of George like this. You're not used to being so exposed. So vulnerable.

Any concerns flashing across your brain dissolve as you glance over at George's fierce stare. A long shiver of desire licks your spine and your nipples grow taut as he studies you, soaking in every angle and curve of your body like you're a work of art. A work of art that he must have all to himself.

You let your own eyes travel down George's frame and breathe in sharply when you reach his thick and growing cock. He's not even fully hard and he's already putting your battery operated boyfriend to shame. Damn. You don't mean to lick your lips. Your fingers travel down over your cheek as a rush of heat explodes from your center and billows out through your body like a mushroom cloud.

"Get over here," George demands, stepping forward and grabbing your hand. He tugs you into him and tucks your hair behind your ear before kissing you softly. With no barrier of clothes between you, his stiff erection teases you, pressing into your belly. Your slit grows slick with need as a deep ache of need twists inside you.

You breathe him into your lungs. His salty, rugged smell makes you much more tipsy than any mixed drink. It's a good thing he's holding onto you so tight, because you might just buckle at the knees if he didn't.

"I can't believe how fucking beautiful you are," he murmurs. His hand slides down over your back and cups the curve of your ass, giving it a squeeze. "I mean, don't get me wrong, I have eyes. I knew how beautiful you were the second I saw you. But I had no idea..." George pulls you against his steel cock and you gasp. "You're perfect," he whispers.

"Thank you," you're not sure what to say. You've spent so much time looking in the mirror each morning with a frown. Always focussing on the parts of you that you want to change. Constantly seeing yourself as a growing series of flaws and imperfections that no one could ever see past. It's amazing to see yourself through George's eyes.

And his eyes don't lie.

They hide nothing as he stares down at you. In them, you can see nothing but intense desire. So intense you can't help but wonder if you'll even make it into the pool.

He kisses you again, this time harder and with more urgency. His fingers snake through your hair and pull you even closer as you mewl softly into his mouth and your body surrenders to his touch.