Prologue.

"Push Katherine, push. I see a head !" Dr. Bradford yelled.

Katherine gripped Joseph's hand as hard as she could, closing her eyes tightly. She pushed using all her strength. She had just delivered the first baby, which was a boy & she was almost done delivering the second baby.

"It's a girl !" Dr. Bradford yelled, holding the baby up. He passed the baby to one of the nurses, who took her out to be cleaned. They had taken the boy out well before they had taken the girl out & Joseph was ready to see his new son.

Katherine was laying down, fast asleep. She had passed out as soon after her final push. Joseph walked out & went to go get the rest of their children, so they could see their new brother & sister. By the time he brought the children back, Katherine was up & holding the baby boy.

"You guys have to extra quiet, just in case the baby's sleeping." Joseph instructed. All of the children nodded & followed behind their father.

"Hi my babies." Katherine smiled, as all of her children entered the room. They all smiled back & greeted their mother.

"How do you feel Mother ?" Rebbie, the oldest asked. She sat beside Katherine & held her free hand.

"I'm fine. I feel a little pain, but that's normal." Katherine said.

"Can I see the baby ?" Latoya, the youngest asked. Katherine held the baby further out, letting the children examine their new brother.

"What's his name ?" Jermaine, one of the boys asked.

"Michael Joseph Jackson." Katherine smiled. There was a knock on the door & in cane the nurse holding the girl.She smiled handing the baby to Joseph & leaving back out.

"This is your sister, Janet Damita Jo Jackson." Joseph smiled, tapping Janet's nose. She giggled at her fathers touch.

"Ooou, her pretty like me." Latoya said, placing her little hand on her hip. They all laughed & shook their heads.

"Yes Latoya, she's pretty like you." Rebbie laughed. There was another knock on the door & this time, Dr. Bradford & another nurse stepped in. The woman looked very familiar to Katherine, but she shook it off & turned her attention to the doctor.

"Alright Mrs. Jackson, we've checked everything & your babies are very healthy. We do need to take them down to the nursery just to make sure that their temperature rises properly, while you guys sign the birth certificates." Dr. Bradford explained.

"Okay, that's fine." Katherine smiled.

"We'll take the babies & I'll be right back with the birth certificate." Dr. Bradford smiled, taking Michael. Joseph handed the nurse Janet. The nurse winked at him as if she knew him. Joseph paid it no mind & continued playing with his other children.

"You watch these two, I have to go give their parents the birth certificate." Dr. Bradford said, leaving the room.

"I'll watch them, alright." The nurse smirked evilly. "Hmm, which one of you do I want to take ?" She Said thoughtfully.

"Your pretty, I'll take you." She smiled, taking Janet out of the crib."You'll remind me too much of your stupid father anyways." She said, grabbing Michael's hand. Michael opened his eyes & scratched her finger deeply, making it bleed. He put his hand in his mouth & giggled at his evil doing.

"You brat!" The lady yelled, gripping her bleeding finger. Janet laughed at her brother's action. "Stupid kids." She mumbled, carrying Janet out of the room. She smiled as the door slammed, making Michael cry. It was like music to her ears & being the sick human being that she was, she locked the door & continued walking.

Joseph had broken her heart one too many times. He always chose Katherine over her & she was so sick of being his second option. He took her heart & broke it & she was going to do the same to him. She knew he loved his children dearly & it would hurt him to lose one. She was willing to going to extreme measures to get her revenge, even if it meant taking one of his most prized possessions.

-
Let me know what you guys think ☺️.

.... yup, it's back 😌.