six.

"Alright, someone get to talking." Katherine crossed her arms, staring at her children. Everyone looked at each other & began to talk all at once. Katherine couldn't understand what anyone was saying, so she stopped them.

"Guys.." Katherine said, but they kept talking. She whistled loudly, getting everyone's attention. They all sat up straight & got quiet.

"Since I didn't understand a word that was said, Randy you can start the story." Katherine said.

Randy cleared his throat. "Great choice, Katherine." He said, adjusting his robe. Katherine glared at him, raising a hand to hit him. Randy dodged the lick & apologized. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I meant Mother." He smiled nervously.

"Don't play with me like that boy, you almost lost your life. Now start talking. I want the full story from the beginning." Katherine said.

"Well, Latoya's needs to start. She was the first victim." Michael snickered. He knew this was very serious, but he couldn't help that he was so goofy.

"Alright, Latoya you can start." Katherine nodded her head.

"Well, it all started like this.."

Latoya's Story:

"How many times do I have to tell you ? Stay out of my stuff." Latoya fussed at Joh'Vonnie. She pushed Joh'Vonnie out of her bathroom & into the room. She always hated when Joh'Vonnie came rambling through her stuff, but this time it felt different. She sensed the evilness in the air.

"Okay." Joh'Vonnie smirked & simply walking out of the room. Latoya just shrugged at her unusual behavior & continued on with her business. She would usually have a fit if Latoya kicked her out, but Latoya didn't mind the calm attitude that she had.

"I'm so cuteee." Latoya sung, looking in the mirror. She reached into her drawer, looking for her curlers. Once she found them, she went to plug them in, but soon discovered that there wasn't any end. Wires stuck out everywhere & the cord hung.

Latoya almost immediately bursted out into tears after looking at the sight. Her favorite curlers that she had for years were now broken & she couldn't fix them. She tried to keep her composure, but her dramatic mind took over, making her cry louder.

"Whyyyyyy!" She screamed, holding the curlers to the sky.

"Okay. Who's next ?" Katherine asked.

"Me, Mother." Randy cleared his throat.

"Full details, please. Don't leave anything out." Katherine said.

"Alright."

Randy's Story:

"Ugh, why the fuck are you in here ?" Randy grumbled, seeing Joh'Vonnie in his room. She stood in front of his dresser & smiled with her hands behind her back.

"I thought my brush was in here, but it's not. Bye now." She rushed out of his room like a crazy person. Randy shook his head at her.

"Such a fucking weirdo." He mumbled. He began looking for his game controller. He searched & couldn't find it, so he got upset. "Man, where the fuck is my shit!" He yelled, rambling through his closet. "I bet Marlon's duck face ass got it." He rambled.

He started to walk out of the room, but stopped seeing familiar pieces on the ground. He picked up a piece of glass that had the word "Mario" on it & followed the trail. He almost cried seeing his Mario Kart game pieces on the floor. He continued picking up pieces, stopping when he seen his destroyed controller.