Oliver sykes smut

You sat on the couch watching tv. It was one in the morning an you couldn't sleep, while your boyfriend oliver slept soundly in te bedroom you shared. Sitting on the living room couch you flipped through the channels until you found something that interests you. Turning up the volume to a quite loud level forgetting about your sleeping boyfriend, you continue to watch.

Soon you hear oliver stumble into the living room. "Babe what are you doing.?" Asks oliver in a groggy half asleep voice. He suddenly became more awake as you started to speak. "I couldn't sleep so I started watching tv." You say. He smirked. "You couldn't sleep?" he asked his voice now more sexy than sleepy. You shake your head no and he climbs over onto the couch beside you.

"Well if we can't sleep, why don't we do something while we're awake?" he said his voice full of lust. You move and kiss him moaning a yes into his lips. He deepens the kiss now battling your tongue for control. He won.

Picking you up not breaking contact with Your lips, he caries you into the bedroom sitting on the bed and laying down so your now stratling him. He rips off your shirt looking at your bare chest. You didn't sleep with a bra on so there was nothing hiding it. "Your fucking beautiful y/n" he mumbles as he begins to kiss your breasts.

You throw your head back as he does so tangling your hands in his hair. You take of his shirt and kiss him. Oliver flips the both of you over so he is now hovering over you. "I fucking love you". He mumbles. Trailing kisses down your stomach. Reaching your underwear, being as your pajamas were a old shirt and sexy underware becausei if someone's gunna see your ass it might as well look nice.

Pulling your panties down he thrusts a finger inside you instantly causing you to moan loudly. "Oliver. Fuck!" you scream. He continues to pump and luck you. You are nearing your high. "Oliver I'm gunna." You say but get cut off as you cum on his hand. Making you lick he hand clean he removes his pants and boxers showing his large hard member. He slammes into you not letting you adjust.

"Fuck." you both mutter under your breath. He thrusts into you again and again leaving you a moaning mess. He leans down and kisses you while his hands wander up to your breasts. "Oh shi.t Y/N, you feel so good." he mumbled on top of you.

Suddenly one of his hands leaves your breast and trails down your body. He starts rubbing your clit, still thrusting into you giving it an insane amount of pleasure "babe I'm gunna." he says but stops as e pulls out of you and releases onto your stomach. He leaned back onto you kissing you passionately as his hand found its way back downward as you hadn't reached your high. He continued to rub you while your tongues played around. Eventually you arched your back under him and came for the second time that night.

Oli got up and went to the kitchen when he came back he had a moist paper towel and cleaned your stomach. You through back on your shirt and panties while he put on his boxers. "Well now I'm tired" you said rubbing your eye and yawning. "Me to love" he said, coming over to the couch and picking you up, carrying you back to your shared bedroom. You cuddled next to him on the bed and you both fell into a peaceful sleep