More Disasters

That first night was a sign that the tour wasn't gonna go well at all.

Around 5 AM when Johnny finally fell asleep, hungover Charlie got up and stepped on him.
"Sorry dude, I forgot you're there and my head hurts."
He whispered when he saw anger in Johnny's sleepy half open eyes. Johnny stayed quiet though. He was so done with all the shit the guys put him through. And it was just the start.

Charlie found his way to the table and sat down to it. After a few minutes he fell asleep on the table. Johnny thought he'd just sleep in his bed, but it felt a bit weird. Then he thought about what he does for them and how they never repay him so he climbed onto Charlie's bed and fell asleep immediately.

He woke up because the bed was  shaking horribly. He opened his eyes and looked up to see that Funny was there rocking from side to side.
"Time you wake up you bed thief!"
Funny yelled and continued with the bed squeaking.  He obviously had his morning blunt already.
Johnny didn't say a word. He just got out of Charlie's bed. He made some tea and sipped it quietly in the corner.

Suddenly something shook with the entire bus. Funny fell down from the top bunk and Danny jumped up still in his lion overalls. Johnny spilled his tea in Charlie's lap. JDog stayed calm.
"What the fuck!?"
Charlie quickly jumped up with his pants entirely soaked with Johnny's hot tea (No pun intended).

Everyone got out of the bus. Except for Funnyman. He was laying on the ground giggling like a little bitch. They looked like a squad that broke out of the asylum. Danny had his lion overall, Charlie had wet pants, JDog was wrapped in a blanket and Johnny was trying not to start shit in this situation.
"Welp, the bus stopped."
Charlie sighed.
"Great... Just fucking great!"
JDog said starting not to lose his shit aswell. Johnny opened the hood of the bus and stared at it. Charlie joined him staring. Suddenly Danmy started laughing. Funny was on the roof of the bus doing an air hump dance and singing
"Can't start won't start Charlie try to make it start, can't start won't start Johnny try to make it start, can't start won't start J try to make it start, can't start won't....."
Johnny finally smiled and Charlie poked him with his elbow and smirked.
"Looks like he had more than a blunt."
Charlie said and Johnny giggled. No need to admit that Funny really lightened the pressure on them all. Well his name is Funnyman for a reason.

After a few minutes of five retarded looking guys fucking around the bus started again. Funny jumped off the roof and everyone got back in.
Johnny sighed.
"What is it my frien?"
Charlie asked him.
"Dude do you really not remember telling me to sleep on the ground? And now this shit with the bus happened!"
Charlie was a bit surprised in Johnny's reply.
"Wait you actually slept on the ground?"
"Dude I didn't sleep at all. You stepped on me so I invaded your bed and then I could finally sleep."
Johnny was starting to lose his shit. They both stayed quiet for a few seconds and then Charlie patted Johnny's back.
"I'm sorry bro."
"It's ok I guess, I'll deal with it."
Johnny sighed and Charlie got an idea.
"Bois! How about we switch places throughout the tour so it's fair to Johnny?"
He yelled. But Danny and J both said "nah" And Funny shook his head.
Charlie looked over to Johnny, both disappointed.
"Look, you can sleep with me."
"What?"
"I said you can switch with me."
Charlie smiled awkwarly trying to hide his embarrassment. Johnny knew what he said before, he was aware Charlie was embarrassed. He knew Charlie wanted the first option, but he didn't wanna embarrass them both.
"Well that would be nice of you, but how about you? You sure you can take it?"
"With a little whiskey, yes."
They both giggled and forgot what happened before.

Everything went quite okay later that day.