Woah. Death is pretty cool.

"I give up," I said, my voice reflecting my previous statement, total failure, that is. "You have to try! I know you're smart, so, what's [Insert a math problem that would be considered hard,]" She's ordering me to do math on my one day off! Grr... I wanna watch Baruto some more... I just got to Episode 12...

     Then, a literal bomb dropped, though it was far away, it felt like Megumin was doing this to me;

     So now, death. Yay...? Well, at least I don't have to do that math anymore, meh. Ooh. I see white, so go- "W31C0M3 US3R 01 T0 TH3 4FT3RL1F3" What. The. Actual. F..k? "WH3R3 W0ULD Y0U L1K3 T0 B3 R31NC4RN4T3D, US3R 01?" Ok. God's a robot, well, this might be my chance to go to Naruto "I would like to be Reborn in the Naruto-verse, if you know what that is."

    Oh, wow. It knows what Naruto is, and allowed me to go there, and create my own 'character' and 'Kekkei Genkai.' This is damn cool. Hm, I don't want to be too overpowered, but who am I  kidding, I gave myself Stage 3 Kanshu-gan, and my paralysis will last as long as I want it to, and it won't waste Chakra no matter what I do.

   Now then, for my Secondary power, I read about this Gamer power from a comic, and even though I might not do very much with it, I could definitely use it to my advantage, like getting a larger Chakra Reserve, as I can create what the stats I can add to are. 

   So now for my Character design, I'll go with a white-haired silver-eyed neko-girl, but for the rest of this chapter, I'll skip the boring details, like the fourth wall, and stuff. So now then, for my name, I think I'll go with Ozukii Otokai, that sounds cool, Naruto... Here i come.

   "Save Changes . . . Publish Character . . . Choose Character Ozukii Otokai . . ."I stated, to which the Computer-God-Thing replied "CH4R4CHT3R 0ZUK11 0T0K41 CH0S3N, C0NF1RM?" "Confirm" 

   Okay... A pop-up? Weird, it says 'Now that you have confirmed your new character, you will be moved into that body and transferred into Naruto shortly, I will be your personal guide, Kamii. Press the YES button below if you understand, if you don't and are stupid, press the NO button to get more details.' Me being me, I thought 'It's like the option chose itself' and pressed YES.

A/N: This is about TWICE the length of the Character Bio, at a length of FOUR HUNDRED FORTY-FOUR WORDS! Wow, if you have anything you don't understand, comment below v!