My first ever IMAGINE guys!!

OMG guys I was looking through my notes and I found the first ever imagine that I've ever wrote! It's really long and has a lot of spelling errors (I'm to lazy to fix it, sorry lol) so please no hate.! But ya this is my first ever imagine, I wrote it 2 or 3 years ago...

______________________

Imagine fanfic ~ you are walking home from work crying cause u just got a text from your best friend Zayn saying your boyfriend Louis died in a plane crash on his way to come and see u!....so u keep walking but the feeling in your heart and memories flooding back u just can't bare!..so u just fall to the ground tears rushing out, u hear guys talking behind u, they come up to u and ask what's wrong u try and tell them but ur hearts beating so fast u just can't think...so they cut u off and say "nvm u don't have to tell us." U look them in the eyes and say "who are u??" One says I'm Harry foreign exchange student, and the other says and I'm Liam, Harry's cousin I'm showing him around, but then the other guy says "I'm Niall I've been I've been in ur class for 9 years!" And u say "sorry don't recognize u.." Niall just looks away. So the guys ask u where your headed and if u need a ride? U say I don't even no anymore my life is ruined! They greet u inside their home (well loft, a college apartment) and give u a seat and a hot cup of coffee. U look around its a nice place...kinda punkish looking tho but then u stumble across "THOSE" magazines (awkward) but Liam runs up and says sorry those are for a friend :/.

But Niall and Harry come and sit next to u and ask why u were crying? Ur eyes start to tear up but u pull yourself together and tell them the story.., after like 3 hours of heart breaking story's and crying so much your dehydrated, u stand up to go get a drink but it's to much for ur body to handle that u faint!..almost like an hour later ur still passed out but u can hear everything....next thing u no u hear someone come down stairs (it's Liam) and say wanna take turns? ;) but then u hear a yelling! (it's Niall and Harry) and then a big loud bang like something hit the wall! Was it Liam? Next thing u no your in a whole new building, u look up and ur laying on nialls chest..his shirt off, u feel so comfortable..but then u remember Louis and how he would swing u around and sing to u, U jump up and run upstairs, u find the bathroom and stare at urself....u start to think there's no point in my life anymore u find the sharpest thing possible (a razor blade in the shower) u go to cut ur wrist but then u hear Niall telling harry that u ran away crying! He runs upstairs runs in the bathroom and u both just stare at each other witch feels like eternity..but then Harry grabs the blade and puts it in the trash, Niall runs up and sees a tiny not yet finished slit on ur wrist, he ask "why:'( ? Why would u do this??" Harry runs down to look for bandages. U look at Niall and say "why? Why would u care!?"

Nialls eyes start to tear up...

He's hiding something u can tell...

FLASHBACK ~

When u were 10 ur parents died, they committed suicide and your whole family wanted nothing to do with u! U lived on the streets but u don't remember who took care of u..or what happened after ur family shuned u.

BACK TO THE STORY ~

Niall walks up to u and looks in your eyes and says "there just the same. Beautiful!" U say "what are u talking about!?" But then Harry runs in and gives u the bandages and wraps ur arm up and says "if u have any troubles tell me! Don't hurt yourself!" But then he leaves to get to his classes on campus. Niall goes to walk out of the room but then u say quietly and shy like "what do u mean?.." Niall says "u really don't remember do u..?" U say "no" he leads u down stairs and sits u down he says "well ok I'm 4 years older than u (ur 14 he's 18) and when u lived on the streets I saw u one day all the guys and girls made fun of u except one dude (Liam) he was obsessed with u :3..........but anyways there was something weird about u...and I liked it so every day at 12:00 in the afternoon and at 9:30 at night I would bring u food and clothes....sometimes I would sneak u threw my window and we would play videogames....I took care of u.:(...but then when I finally got my mom to get u into school u became friends with Zayn and Louis...they told me to beat it, but when I heard u were in a coma I ran to go and see u! They told me u lost bits off ur memory...and unfortunately the parts about me...u were extremely quiet after that and only talked to Louis and Zayn after that..:(...u never even looked at me again not even for the next 9 years I was in your class..:/..but to wrap up the story I care because I've seen u in pain I've too-ken care of u and I loved u since I saw u that day.." U just look at him with no words. (He looks like he's gonna cry) But then out of no where he grabs u and throws u on the couch and starts kissing your lips....life feels perfect but then the phone starts ringing u go to push away but he keeps u locked in!......the phone goes to automatic voicemail and why u and Niall feel like your slipped in another world it all comes crashing down when u guys hear Liam on the voicemail saying "you've got 1 week to give me my girl!!" Niall grabs the phone and throws it at the wall leaving a big dent he then runs to the couch wraps his arms around u saying "I will not lose u AGAIN!"