How You Met

James:
He crashed into you on his broom.
"Oh god. I'm so sorry" he said, helping you up off the ground."
"It's okay, I'm fine."
"At least let me walk you to the hospital wing."
"Okay."
"I'm James by the way. I should probably learn your name considering I just knocked you over with my broom."
"It's Y/N."

Sirius:
He first noticed you in the courtyard, but didn't talk to you until you were sat next to each other in Potions class.
"Well hey there beautiful. Looks like we're going to have to work together."
"Oh lucky me" you said sarcastically. He smirked at you and you tried to hide your blush by burying yourself in your textbook.

Remus:
You left your stuff on a library table and came back to find a tall boy sitting on the couch by the spot where you had left it. As you got closer you noticed he was holding one of your books and you were about to order him to give it back when you noticed how enveloped he was in reading it. After a moment of watching him flip through the pages, he looked up.
"Oh I'm sorry! This is your book isn't it? I'm sorry, I wasn't going to take it. I was just reading it. It looked very interesting and I uh-" he stoped talking when he noticed you giggling at him.
"It's alright. It is a very good book. I can loan it to you if you'd like."
"Thank you" he said, standing up, "my name is Remus Lupin and I'll make sure to return it to you..." He paused, waiting for you to say your name.
"My name's Y/N Y/L/N and take your time, I've got a spare in my dorm." You winked at him and he smiled shyly.