Training

I forgot to mention that they're 18
~~~~~ (•~•) ~~~~~
Blair POV

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door, "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT", I'm not a really good morning person.

The door slowly opens to reveal a slightly scared Jane (WHAT??) master Aro have requested your presence in the throne room.

"Why", I asks in a still annoyed/mad tone

"Aro would like to start both yours and brothers training".

"Give me five minutes", and with that she nods and leaves to let me get dressed (photo above).

My outfit slightly revealing my tattoos; a small fox on my right wrist, the deathly hallow symbol on my left wrist, and on the back of my neck two hands linking their Pinkies.

I decided to not put my nose rings on along with my bottom lip peircing and leaving only my top lip peircing on.

I decide that I look presentable enough for 8am in the FUCKING MORNING.

Walking into the throne room I see Axel's there too, along with the rest of the higher garud and the three vampires on the thrones.

Looking up at my mate,

still feels wierd to say that

I see him taking in the way I look with wide eyes especially eyeing my tattoos. It looks like Demetri is drooling over Axel's outfit wich also reveals his tattoos.

We have the same tattoos except for the animal, his is a elephant and the deathly hallow tattoo is on the back of his neck while the linking Pinkies are on his wrist.

"Well now that we are all here let
begin the training", Aro announces

"of course we'll start easy with you two", Caius says with a smirk on his face like it would be impossible for Axel or me to take down a vampire.

"Axel you'll be training with Alec today", Aro says eyeing the two boys.

Alec goes to tackle Axel but Axel quickly moves out of the way, surprising all the vampires in the room the fact that we're faster than them.

Alec recovers and trys using his ability to take senses away on Axel but my brother uses his ability to create a force field around him, while Alec is still confused as to why his ability isn't working, Axel tackles him to the ground holding him there.

"Haha" Aros manacle laugh sounds through the throne room as Axel helps, well trys to help Alec get up but Alec rejected his hand with a low growl.

"Now Blair you'll be training with Felix, but you may not use your abilities",

"rest in peace Felix", Axel mutters.

With that Felix trys to punch me but before that can happen I grab his wrist, twist it and pin him to the ground, getting up while Felix is