Ban From Your Own Home

Author POV
On a dark and scary night, the six girls wants to cause some problems so they made a plan to do it. The plans went well, too well that it cause the cats that curse Wolf Kingdom to be awaken once again. There plans cause their father to send them to a human world to find the princes that can break the curse once again. The world is every magical creatures nightmares. They also find outs that they were send to a school where they have to meet and talk to humans, but there father knows that the principal of the school is also a wolf, so whenever the girls need helps she will help them.

Valentina POV
Okay my sisters from another mother, I know life is going to be different from where our real homes is but we have to find those princes so we can return home plus we also cause this problems on ourselves. Don't blame anyone and cheer up, maybe we are going to like this place.

"Are you sure we are going to like this place? It's really has this bright feelings that I don't like," said Shimmer.
"Stop whining about it Miss. Fancy. Not everything in this world is bad. That's what I learn from my training class, but what's bad is school. We have to act normal or we might get bully and they might suspect us," said Crystal
Author POV
After they were done talking to each other they get ready for school. When they were done their driver took them to school.

Crystal POV
When we got there the school name was Musical Art School. (I don't know any school so I just made up one.) When I saw it I remember what my teacher told me. He told me that this school is for famous people and idk why we are here anyway we are not famous.
Howling POV
When Crystal told us that this school is for famous people we hesitate to go in a bit cause we are not famous and we also don't know anyone. I could tell that all of us are nervous but what can we do, we have to find the princes no matter what.
I told everyone that it's for our Kingdom so we have to do it.
Author POV
With a little bit of courage the six girls went in the school. When they walk in everyone stares at them and they also whisper to other saying, "Who are these girls?" "Isn't this school only for famous people, so why are these non existing girls here?"
Blossom POV
We heard all there whispering because of our good ears. Some of them were mean but we try not to react or care about it. When we walk past these 12 girls they said something about me and Shimmer I saw Crystal hands bald into a fist but I stop her by touching her hand and said it was okay. We finally reach the principal office after that long hallway. Ms. Eve gave us our schedules. Crystal, Shimmer, and I have math class first while the other three have science. While trying to find our room Shimmer and Crystal bump into two guys. The other one was behind the two. We had to look up at them cuz they were really tall. We apologises when we heard many girls scream so they grab our hands and pull us outside of the school.
Kai POV
Baekhyun, Sehun, and I were trying to run away from these fan girls but we bump into two girls and there was also a girl behind them. We apologise but then heard those fans again so we drag those girl with us. We were outside of school and we couldn't get in because after class starts all the gates and doors are lock.

Author POV
These six were locked outside of the school and couldn't get back in and they also don't know what to do.
"Sorry we had to drag you guys out with us, we didn't want you guys to get hurt by the fan girls," said the guy who was tan but his skin tone match with him.
"It's okay," said Shimmer.
"We forgot to introduce ourselves. My name is baekhyun."
"I'm Kai," said the guy with the tan skin tone.
"And I'm Sehun."
Sehun POV
"My name is Blossom," said the girl who is quite cute.
What am I thinking. I'm a guy who has never been interested in girls so u can't fall in love now it will ruin ur career.
Baekhyun POV
"My name is Shimmer," said the girl who looks quite fancy and has a nice smile. She is cute. What are you thinking beakhyun you already have a girlfriend and you are going to be faithful to her.
Kai POV
"The one that's mumbling to herself and walking back and forth is Crystal. She doesn't like meeting people that much and is mean at first but once you get to know her she is very kind," said Shimmer. She does look cold in some way but you can't judge a book by its cover.
Author POV
While Crystal is standing by the road and mumbling to herself another group of girls surrounded the three boys and they were getting close to Crystal.
Everyone was shoving and screaming and when they got close to Crystal, she was pushed into the road and then there was a *honked* when they all heard that everyone look to see what was happening.