Chapter 18:Fantasy

After we came from the courthouse my mom and Alex's dad took us to celebrate and out to dinner at the Sugar Factory the food was so good.Afterwards,both our parents went to bed and it was just us.As I was about to go to my room Alex grabbed my hand and pulled me into his room.Alex then shut his door and began to look at me.My heart was beating so fast I felt my pulse speeding by the second.Alex then rubbed my lips with his thumb.I felt a sexual desire to have him.Alex always knew how to make me go crazy.Alex then kissed me.Alex kissed me so passionately and hard I couldn't breathe.I raised up for air then me and him continued to have a full make out session.Alex laid me on the bed and crawled on top of me.Alex started to kiss my neck and my ear.My face started to turn red from all the pressure.Alex then took his shirt off and ripped mine off of me.Alex then started to kiss my chest.It felt so good to feel his kisses,I missed them so much.Alex then pulled his pants down and the same with mine.As Alex was kissing me he moved his hand to where my private area.I let out a loud moan and started to have chills run up my spine.I was having a burning desire and the only person I thought could heal it was Alex.Alex then slipped my panties off and inserted two of his fingers inside me.The way he did it left a tingling feeling in my body.I felt kind of tight because it has been a very long time since I had felt this way and I have not had sex for about a month.I arched my back as I started to move my hips along with his finger.Alex then started to move his fingers faster I arched my back as far as I could and suddenly I had an orgasam and my eyes rolled all the way to the back of my head.I unattached my bra and leaned into Alex.Alex kissed my neck then bit my ear,which made me fill with electricity.Alex hands started to caress my breast,and that reminded me of how well he was with his hands.I stated to kiss Alex and never let him go.I wanted more of him.Alex licked my nipples and now that was what I was wanting him to do the most.I moaned even louder than before.Alex then went down licked and sucked on my private area.My body was flushed out red.Alex then put a condom on and pushed his body into mine I let out a scream the second he pushed it in.Alex kept pushing into me faster and faster until he had an erection and we climaxed and had an orgasam.That night was a fantasy I know I will never forget.Dear God,sex with Alex is so amazing.