3: Collaboration?

Y/N POV

' J-hope ah?...' I peek into his room, only to his back facing me.

'You okay?....'

He just did not reply. I approached him slowly. Before i knew it, he grabbed my arm and i'm now underneath him.

'J-jHope ah.' I stuttered as he looked me in the eyes, deep, as though he'll pounce onto me anytime soon.

He grabbed my wrist which made me stumble and there i was sitting on his brawny thighs. Damn, who knew he was working out?

He stared intensely into my eyes again before smashing his liscious lips into mine which mold perfectly into his, going in sync. I guess that's how much we misses each other's touch.

He started biting my lips and i gave him access and we passionately made out.

'Now, i'm okay' He breathed out, both us gasping for air.

'I was just feeling nervous around you, in case you're wondering.' I broke it up to him before he wanted to to asked.

'Why babe?' He rubbed his fingers on my arms.

'C-cause, you're a man and i'm a woman, i just feel things, y'know? I-' Before i could continue, he pecked my lips and smirked slyly. Rude. Extremely Lethal.

'You're so cute when you're nervous, and what's even cuter is that i'm the reason why you're nervous' He peered into my eyes as i was avoiding it in case my face flushed red, which probably already happened.

'S-shut up.' I slapped his chisled chest.

————

I was in my practice room when manager-nim went up to approach me with a big grin on his face.

'Yah y/n! congrats! Jeon Jungkook wants to do a collab with you, what a lucky girl you are! having to collab with someone hot.' He flicked his hair,which is definitely not long.

WHAT.

THE.

FUCK.

Jeon . Fucking . Jungkook?

'The f-famous idol which is known as the international playboy?' I enquired.

'Well that's Jungkook to you.' Manager-nim simply replied. 'You'll be meeting him later to discuss more about it, he's friendly.'

'I heard he's into IU, yall have a similar taste in music.' He added on.

' Jungkook and IU.. Ah! aren't they the ones who were rumored to be dating?' I spat out.

'What do you mean dating, those were just his fans saying it cause' Jungkook likes IU singing just like any other fanboys!' He fumed.

Why is he so riled up, aye... no way...

'Manager-nim, by any chance... are you..

gay?'

Manager-nim avoided me for a week eversince i asked that question. Not that i'm homophobic, i support LGBT rights and that everyone can love whoever they want to. Aish, what a fragile heart he has.

'Manager oppa, what do you like about Jungkook?' I asked while he was busy looking at the schedule for Music Bank.

'Just, he's hot and cool and a muscle pig' He smiled unknowingly.

'Must be nice, having a crush on him.' I wiggled my eyebrows.

'Of cour- YAH what are you trying to say here!' He immediately looked at me.

'Just... curious hehe, don't mind me manager oppa! you're jjang! i can help you out with him since we are having a collaboration' I winked at him, while his cheeks were tinted red at the thought of Jungkook. Cute.

I was heading to the toilet, smiling, only to have my wrist grabbed by someone.

'Why are you smiling like that? Is it about me?' J-Hope appeared out of nowhere.

'Maybe?' I smirked.

'You don't get to smirk with like that, babe.'

——————-

JENG JENG JENG!!!

i really wanted to post this during the release of Hixtape but welllll i'm busy with exams 😭😭

hope yalls will enjoy this chapter!! hehe love you guys!!! 💖💖