chapter 6

Camila's POV (real life)

Today KJ and I were going our 3rd official date as a couple. We havent really told the fans we were a couple we just hinted towards it. We did, however, tell our cast, family, and friends. So far we haven't shared a kiss as KJ and Camila. We have only kissed as Archie and Veronica. I am so excited. KJ and I are going to this romantic restaurant, I'amour. Its French for my love. I think I might be falling in love with KJ but I'm not sure he loves me like I love him and I'm afraid to tell him how I really feel.

Kj's POV

Today I was taking camila out to dinner at a fancy, french restraint downtown. I was excited. Tonight I was going to kiss her and tell her how I really felt about her.  I think I'm falling in love. First I jave to get through my next scene. I was in my trailer just thinking about tonight when My thoughts were quickly interrupted by my phone buzzing and pinging.

KJ is bold
Emily is normal

Hey KJ
                                  What do you want?
You
                         I've moved on. I have a girlfriend now. I don't love you anymore!

Aw how cute you think you can get over me
                             I have! now goodbye.

End of texts

I was startled when the door swung open to reveal none other than Camila. We walked to the set where our next scene was together. We laughed so hard at each others jokes we thought we were going to start crying. I was really looking forward to our date.

AN:
Hey guys sorry for not uploading a while back but here is the newest chapter. It was kind of just a filler but I promise there will be more drama in the upcoming chapters. I also wanted to try something new with the real life thing so yeah. Comment some ideas of what you want to happen. Lots of Love!💙

                                 -Carter✌