Chapter 1

Once a upon a time, My mom told me that guys buttholes are the gayest buttholes on the planet. My name is a Skyelynne ugly butthole my favorite thing to do is to touch buttholes. My grandmother told me to stop touching buttholes and, I said no. She was so mad she grabbed me and I pushed my grandmother off of me. She fell and I started touching her butthole, she was screaming so i keep slapping her butt, then I killed her because she would tell on me.

(A week later) We had my grandmother's funeral today and everyone was crying and I was looking at everyone's butthole. There is a special butthole I like the guy's name is Peter pan and his butthole was the best hole on the planet. I would tell him to meet me at my house and he always says no but today he said okay. So he came over and I asked him if I could see your butthole and said he said ¨I will let you see my butthole, If I can see your butthole ¨and I said ¨sure¨. So I was touching his butthole and He was touching my butthole. Then we got married the next day.

(Two weeks later) So my sister name Nevada goat butthole came down cause she wanted to meet my husband. So she meets with Peter pan and so Nevada was trying to go. Then Peter wouldn't let her go and he started touching her butthole and then Nevada boyfriend Frank Poopy ugly face came in and he said ¨ let me join in¨, so he was touching Peters butthole. Skyelynne came in and started touching Franks butthole and Franks ugly gay bother came in. His name is Don gay ugly face and he started to yell cause no one invited him so he and his brother went home and started touching each others buttholes.