Sometimes

Sometimes, the people we share moments with, the people we share our small memories with, mean to us more than our little heaet can describe. Whenever we bite back our sob stories that would just ruin the moment, they assure us of something we don't expect, no, probably presume. the tag we use to identify them as FRIENDS someties doesn't just make up to how much more they mean to us. Everyone wishes to get between such a family, which makes us forget our long agonising moments that life gifts us. Ww libe the moment that become the time of our lives. Maybe that's what life comprises of. Small little moments that adds to the second of the time and strength to the bond.
----------------------------------
Sometimes, the solitude we are engulfed in, gives rise to the ardent desire to run our fingers through the solemn pages of our story books or just a click on phone to scroll through wattpad. Sometimes life holds the meaning of a silent journey or rather silent moments of the whole journey that may include sipping coffee by the fireplace, flipping the pages of a book by a misty window, listening to a humming music wiith a blanket covering us, or just getting lost in the nothingness or infinity of those billions of stars hung on the night sky. Either way it makes our heart flutter.
----------------------------------
Sometimes, the complete feeling inside us that makes us present to an another world built on the staunch base of promises, moments, and.... Love, is all we need for a part of a or THE journey of life. Doesn't matter if it's a walk down the road or walk down the isle, walk down the memory lane or walk down the park. With the mixture of sad, happy, hillarious, heart breaking, heart rending, heart fixing, heart flattering memories. It just adds to the contents of the life we lead.
----------------------------------
Sometimes, it's ironic to see, that we get infuriated, pained, disappointed, with life, though WE lead it. It doesn't leads us. Maybe life isn't unfair as it knows it is unfair,  but.... So is us. We are unfair too. Maybe it's just our concentration that matters while living in it, or surviving out of it.
----------------------------------