chapt.1

Alright I have been wanting to write a fanfic of pidge pregnant with shiros child and I got insperation by another fanfic and give DeletedAccountNotChangingMind the thanks for giving me the idea
                                                                                            ______________________________________                                                                 
Kaite was ur normal 20 year old. She had a stable job at a daycare. Although she liked children she couldn't seem to have one of her own. She tried a blind date but that was not very useful.
At least that was until she got a letter from one of the most common business well known as voltron.ink (guys its a fanfic dont judge).

Dear Ms.Katie Holt

I am Takashi Shirogane. I have some business I want us to discuss. I assure you that this is serious and would like us to meet at **********  on March 3, at 12:30 pm. You will be payed well for the business I want to discuss. If you are willing to. I will be sitting inside all the way in the back.

Sincerely Takashi Shirogane

"This is a joke...right?" She was looking for a camera in her house thinking it was a joke from her friends Keith and Allura. But found nothing until she read the back part of the page.

P.s. This is no joke.

The next day she was full out thinking of the letter, and what kind of business the owner of the famous brand want from her. She got snapped out of it when a child from her daycare ran and huged her legs. "Katy when is snack time." The 4 year old girl asked with her puppy eyes." In 30 min, then its snack time. So for now go and play with your friends."katie said with a smile. Allura who also worked and lived with katie was curious on why her friend was getting lost in her own world.
"Pidge whats wrong? You've been out of it today. Do you have a fever? Coming down with a cold?" Allura was getting worried with the second. She put her hand on pidges' forehead" I'm fine really. its just that I got a letter from the famous Shirogane" her voice got lower with every word and handed her the letter. "I don't know what to do. Should I go or should ignore it which is clearly not happening." Pidge was getting nervous even more.
Allura read and then reread it.
"Maybe you should go it seems important."
"Yeah but it's on a weekday. I can't go. Who will help you with the kids?" Pidge was thinking of the kids worried to leave Allura alone. It just was not fair.
"I'll ask keith to come by and help out me out. The kids love him anyway." It was true even though kieth seemed like he did not care he loved the children. He threw them in the air playfully, played with them. He was so fun to watch for he looked like a kid himself. Pidge noded,"Okay I'll go."

And she did the day came and she when to the given direction.

(Lets just say this is her for now and this is what she is wearing

(Lets just say this is her for now and this is what she is wearing.)

She was nervouse but ignored it and walked into the cafe. Just like the letter in her hands said 'all the way in the back' there sat a handsom man in a suit that fit him 'just fine'. He was looking at his phone.

(What Takashi  is wearing

(What Takashi  is wearing. Just go with it)
'I didn't know he will be this hot'. She quietly taped his shoulder to get his attention. "Excuse me are you, Takashi Shirogane." She asked with a casual smile. He turned around, stood up and greeted her."Good afternoon, you must be Katie Holt I presume. Please have a seat." Katie liked how much of a gentleman he was, but she was still cautious for she does not know the intentions of this man.

They got a slice of cake each and coffee. When the order was done Takashi got to the point."Mis. Katie Holt I would like if you would carry my child."

Katie froze at the sentence. " Excuse me." Thinking she might have heard wrong. "I would like if you would bare my child. It would be a simple injection of my sp**m into-- "She quickly cut him off. "I know the process. It's just that i don't trust Medical procedures. And any way why me of all people." Katie was getting mad and at the same time very overwhelmed. 

"I have taken background checking for women who have experience with children, is healthy, and has a stable job. I don't see a criminal record, and I was surprised when I read that you had finished college at 18.  You and some other women were selected top but the others were already over 30." He said looking directly in Katie's eyes. Katie's eyes had shocked in them. 

Shiro got up seeing her insecurities and gave her his Voltron.ink card. "Just ask for me and say your name when you made your decision. If you do not respond after a month I will be suggesting that you rejected the proposition." Shiro left paying for the food.