Falling

"It's time to get up Jesse,you been asleep all fucking day lets move!" Josh yelled at me poking his finger in my ear.josh is our drummer, and damn good one at that. "Gross it's fucking wet! Okay mother fucker I'm up I'm up!" Slightly grossed out I proceed to get up when I started to feel dizzy. "Jesus Jesse you feeling okay? You look fucking pale." Without saying a word I run out of the van and threw up mostly beer, okay it was all beer. "Dude get your shit together we got a show in an hour." Steven out basest, and the most annoying fucker on the planet, well not always just right now. "Fuck me man, alright guys this is the last show here tonight than we are back on the road. Let's play like we never played before! Bring it in!" Justin our guitarist put his hand up in the middle of the circle and we all joined in. "1,2,3 Blue Devil!" We all shouted. It was time to get ready. Me not feeling so well made it back to the van to do my sinful act and headed to the bars restroom,with a bag full of clothes and makeup. Tonight I felt I needed to go all out, black eyes, red lipstick. The occasional leather pants and white corset top.

Being the lead singer I had to be ready for all eyes on me. Which I was thanks to my fluffy white friend back at the van. Hour passed by and we was ready to open. There was at least fifty people which was a lot for a small bar. We were opening up with our song Mayham. (Yes the song by Halestorm. Just roll with me lol)  The adrenaline started pumping and we took off. Sweat dripping for head to toe. It was like being in a fantasy. People cheering and throwing horns at us I fucking was alive, the only time I came alive really. As we came to an end and started our next song I looked down and there they were. The most blue electic eyes you will ever see. I gasp at the sight , like my soul was slowly being taken. I just wanted to reach out and touch him. I shake my head from the confusion and continue head banging.

Once our last song played we all still had blood rushing through our veins. Not one motherfucker wanted it to end so we made our way to the bar to celebrate our last night. "Cage! Buy me a fucking beer would ya?" I yelled smirking and flipping him off. Cage was chatting to much and I was thirsty. Than I saw those eyes again looking at me. I finally got a good look at him this time. He was very handsome with long red hair. A smile that could kill and a nice toned body from what I could see. He was kinda short but that didn't bother me.

"I think someone has a fan," cage winked at me as he handed me a Budweiser. "Hell go talk to him! Girl one night stand never hurt nobody!" I looked at Cage with confusion. What was he implying? Do I look easy? "Uh no thanks. I don't need that in my life right now." Glancing in direction I saw him making his way over. Oh hell no. I take off to the bathroom. Seriously, I didn't need another crazy fucked in my life right now. I'm rising to the top and I'm not bout to fuck that up with a one night stand. Seeing my reflection in the mirror said it all. I was afraid. Not afraid of the blue eyed devil but of myself.

Just a reminder this is my first story. I'm sorry for grammar mistakes please understand thank you 😊🤘🏻