Durarara Crossover~ Chaph 1

(A/N........ You see it. Yes. Yes. Yes. *fangirls* ill make the story more interesting! I have two parts now mwahahha)

(y/n) 's pov

You were wondering in the city of Ikebukuro. Of course with Karma, Nagisa and Kayano. Kayano and you are friends now since the fight things.

Well lets go back, it was a normal day and cool atmosphere. But not just that.

Oh well, because a stop sign was thrown in front of you guys. Then a guy with a jacket smirking and running for his life.

The fake blond guy with bartender suit and blue glasses growl, "IZAAAAYAAAAA" We watched the scene and backing away.

"Errrr........... We shou-" Karma has been stopped by the sentence because he got hit by a stop sign.

We all gasped except me. I was trying not to cringe so hard because i found it funny. The bartender guy approached us and said sorry.

"Oh well........" was all Nagisa can say. The 'Izaya' Guy was smirking.

I took a glance at him and notice Karma and Him has same smirks. (A/n: yeah everytime i look at Izaya x reader and Karma x reader. Are they twins?)

"uhhh.... Guys.... Were late......... 5 mins...." Kayano said as Me, Karma and Nagisa gasped.

"Well! See ya chu bartender guy and Jacket guy!" i said as we skip up to Raira school. (i like to call it school okie?).

"Finally made it!"

We all exclamed. We opened the door of the class and saw everyone staring at us. Meh i dun care. "Gomen..... Were late sir." The three of us bowed.

"You must be (Y/n), Karma, Nagisa and Kayano? Well then since your new, ill give you guys chance. You may sit in vacant sits."

We obeyed and go. Theres a Vacant sit next to a guy near at the window and took a glance at him then listen to the teacher.

Time skip.... Its now break time. I stretch my arms out cause im super bored with lessons. All i just can think is anime. I approach the 3 and tell them that we should have a lunch on the rooftop.

They all agreed so we grabbed are foods and walk up to rooftop. When were their... We found a 3 people there. The one who's my seat mate. A girl who's in charge of things with glasses. And a guy with a blond hair.

We awkward sat down to the next row with distance with them. The blond male approached us. "Hi there! Im Kida Misaota! (pls tell meh if im right.) you must be new to Raira School hm?"

We all nodded. "Oh i forgot how were really awkward.... Hehe... Im (L/n) (Y/n) by the way!"

~~~~~To be continued after 3 chapters~~~~~