Blood Bound

ROLE::

Instructor

SPECIES::

Bloodborne

 NAME:: 

Prevu Malic Gatb

 AGE/RANK::

Instructor/ 30

 GENDER::

Female

 SEXUALITY::

Bisexual

 SPECIALTY::

Prevu is the light magyk instructor though her line of true specialty is somewhat unique, she focuses on bending light into divine weapons as well as looking beyond the physical realm.

 APPEARANCE::

Pervu has a strange appearance due to her having many noticeable features about her body that not many others have such as the glowing veins that start at her neck and shine throughout her body, these veins are white and glow the brightest when sh...

Pervu has a strange appearance due to her having many noticeable features about her body that not many others have such as the glowing veins that start at her neck and shine throughout her body, these veins are white and glow the brightest when she is happy and will fade to nothing when she is sad, she gained this mutation through her first kill. Another feature of her body is that she never seems to be dirty, sweaty or tired, even when she trains brutally hard she won't sweat even a little. Her hair is brown and fuzzy and is often kept short due to Pervu believing that it will allow her to keep an eye and anything in front of her. Her eyes are also an interesting feature of her body as she was born with a strange disease that colored her eyes different colors in the same eye much like a kaleidoscope.

Her form is very broad, she is skinny and she has some defined muscles around her abdomen, her arms as well as her calfs. Along with her forearms, you may begin to notice that there many runes carved into her flesh as if they are to give her some sort of ability which they do. Her skin is otherwise flawless, no dirt, no scratches, no scars, flawless. Her skin also radiates a very light glow that can only be noticed in the darkest of places though much like her veins, this will glow with happiness and fade with sadness. When it comes to height, she is relatively tall as she is at the height of your average male bloodborne. For an instructor who teaches magyk that isn't the most combat orientated, it's surprising to many students that she has a firm grip on swords and other such weapons. Though she is extremely feminine when it comes to prowess and she brings an atmosphere of kindness and often brings joy to those who are basked in her presence.

 PERSONALITY::

Pervu is often known as the bloodborne who wasn't supposed to be born into this life, the one who should have grown up with a loving family though she was born into that life and now everyone knows that she was certainly born for it. This hasn't only caused her to be an inspiration to many of the hunters that she teaches, but she's also an inspiration to herself as she knows that anyone can find the light in a world filled with bloodshed and violence, she knows that anyone can get back to the right path. Speaking of the correct path, she is very heavily spiritual as she believes that everyone has a higher self and that with enough time spent on the correct path that they shall become their higher self and teach others how to become their higher self though she is also frightened of her own beliefs as she is afraid that she will eventually come across someone who is so corrupted, so far from the correct path that there is no way to return them to the correct path. This scares her, gives her nightmares when she sleeps, she is truly scared of this event that she has foreseen.