26

"Baba takata (step on It Guy)"
Here I am in the car with four boys
And of course stupid things must take place.
Baggy is the one travelling and I guess we are apparently late to the train station
"Zan yi latti!(I am gonna be late)" Baggy shouted right into my ears.
I think that gingered your MCM driver.
It was as if my body was one with the car because of how my heart beat was increasing with the speed of the car. And what's funny is that they all seem to be alright with it.
But I'm not.
I clutched onto seatbelt tightly.
All manner of prayers running through my head.

I've even dropped the phone I was pretending to look at because of how fast we were going. Do they think we are in a fast and furious movie or what? Baba I think I'm going to die today.

"Haidar..." I tried swallowing but the thing was not even going.

"Lali...?" He said removing his eyes from road to look in my direction.
WTF!!
Okay now we are for sure going to die.
He saw my expression of pure terror and anxiety and of course he started smirking
I didn't even know when I reached for his face, his side burns brushing my fingers,
I slid it round his chin
And twist his head roughly until it faced the road once more.

He had this huge smile on

The others start to chuckle behind me, and when I turn to face them they tried to disguise it as a cough. I guess my glare was pretty effective this time. I turned back to face the road a small smile on my face.

The stereo system of the car was on full volume as we blasted through the city of Abuja.

---
Minutes later.....

We arrived at Idu Train station Alhamdulilah in good health and in one piece.

Nothing happened And i know it's because of all my prayers. Allah answers the innocent.

Haidar parked the car underneath a tree.
The guys behind after laughing at something to which I just rolled my eyes. This is the thing about guys when ever you are with them and they laugh just out of nowhere how can you be sure they aren't laughing at you and most times I really want to know what they're laughing about.

They all boarded out.
Haidar opened the car boot they all helped Baggy with his bags(lol) while I remain put and silent In car.
I think I'll just wait here in the car alone.

I think they must have left.
let me try Snapchat
Oh I can't wait to see how the filters will look on this phone.

"What are you doing?"
"Aigoo" I jump up in my seat, "You almost gave me a heart attack are you trying to kill me today? tell my village people you didn't see me."

He gave me a look like I was crazy.
"Let's go..."haidar said not giving me room to argue oh but you know me

"No thank you" I said firmly
"I want stay under the tree for fresh air" I ruffled my shoulders for effect

"Muje mana(let's go now?)... I can't leave you in the car
They will steal you"

What is up with him and stealing me

"What!" Okay now I'm offended

"No I'm not going... I rather stay here in car underneath the shade"
"Toh come and say bye to Baggy at least he'll miss you" Haidar tried joking