1.1

*knock knock*

The knock on the door could be heard, jiwoo immediately grab her purse and phone before went down only to see seongwoo at the front door talking to daniel.

"Oh she's here, have fun both of you" seongwoo exclaimed.

"What's so fun about buying groceries" jiwoo rolled her eyes.

"I cared about you that's why i asked daniel to go with you. I dont want my piggy lil sis got kidnapped no no no" he clasped both of his hands and gasped dramatically. Daniel just chuckled which almost immediately a smile appeared on jiwoo's face but she quickly put her pocker face back before went outside after bidding her goodbye to seongwoo

I

t was a silence journey, no one dare to open a conversation until daniel spoke something, trying to break the wall between them. Not wanting the both of them to feel awkward anymore.

"So jiwoo, if you dont mind may i ask you why you were crying that night?" Daniel ask. Jiwoo was startled before turning her gaze to him.

"Uhm- actually uhh —" she stuttered. "You dont have to tell me if you dont want" he smile.

"Uhh no no, i just dont know what to say—" she sucked in a deep breath "— i just missed my boyfriend that is why" she continued.

Not wanting to trigger her memories, daniel just make an o shape with his mouth before changing the topic as he saw tears started to filled up her eyes. He was glad as the girl starts to laugh when they both just gossiping about seongwoo throughout their entire journey.

A

fter dropping the groceries at jiwoo's house, they both decided to just hang with themselves as seongwoo was not at home amd she exclaimed that she might be bored by herself and here they are, walking side by side, on their way to the nearest park.

Their hands keep on bumping with each other's as they walked. Much to her dismay, daniel grabbed her hand and intertwine their fingers together. She looked at their hands before slowly went up, eyes meeting with his as blood rushes up her cheeks.

"Sorry i just can hold myself back" he winked before letting out a small giggle as he noticed how red her cheeks was.

"So cute" he whisper but she heard it, heart beating so fast.

Oh god daniel please stop shaking up my heart.

She thought before smiling secretly.

▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨

Hey guys its been 2 weeks since i last updated and im very sorry for that because i've been busy keeping up with school.
So here's a short chapter for yalls. please left votes and comments as its really motivates me to update more.