Chapter 23

Rinz's POV:

International break is finally over. Everyone is back in Madrid, except for Andre... he's back in Milan. He told me his brother, Afonso and his cousins were finally coming with him to Milan. I was happy for him since I know he lived alone, it can get lonely sometimes. Plus I know he misses them a lot. It was nice to have company around, especially in a place where it's new to you and you don't know many people in that area.

I finally have been able to talk to Borja. Apparently, his phone randomly stopped working so he wasn't able to call or text me back. As of for this girl named "Gloria", he told me that she was one of Manu's (his best friend) friend. That picture of him with his arm around her was not intentional. He did that because she was drunk and needed support. After some time out together, Manu was no where to be seen and it was Borja's responsibility to take care of her. Oh, and one more big thing that happened: when Borja found out that Dani had sent Gori those pictures behind his back, he got really mad at him since Gori has been avoiding him. They are not on good speaking terms. A person who is not on good speaking terms with the both of them would be Mateo. He hates both their gutts.

I am currently sitting on my balcony. This is where I usually go to when I need to think, when I'm sad, or when I play my guitar, and sing. I put my guitar to the side and run my fingers through my hair. I am in a mix of emotions right now and I don't know how to throw all my emotions away. Maria is in Madrid. She came to visit Dani. It's all over Instagram. It's bothering me a lot and I don't know why I care to begin with. I'm going to make an unhealthy confession. I keep thinking about Dani. This was not okay. I've been sitting out here for hours now and a billion thoughts have come to my mind during this time. The last thought that came to my mind was "do I actually like Andre?" Andre is great and he hasn't done any mistakes with me, it's just... if I like Andre, why am I still thinking about Dani? And it's not only now that I'm thinking about Dani, it's all the time. It's just, I haven't told anyone about it. Mainly because I have no one to talk to about this. Everyone will just judge me or think I'm crazy. Once I let put a loud groan, I heard the door bell ring. I grab my guitar and put it in my room and then head downstairs to open the door.

"Hey cus, what's in the box?" I ask.

She extends her arms out to me to give me the box. I grab it and walk inside the house with it. She follows me in.

"That's Borja's stuff, I need you to give it back to him. I'm done with him." She says.

I roll my eyes. "Gori, I really think you should talk to him. He wants to talk and explain everything to you." I try to convince her.

"He can talk to Glor-"

"HEY THERE YOU!" Marcos walks in on us with Marco behind him.

"Hey." Gori smiles at him.

"I didn't know you were here, Gori." Marco says.

"I just got here. I didn't know Marcos would be here." She says tucking her hair being her ear and putting her hands in her pockets.

Marcos acts like he is hurt. "Is that a sign that you want me out of here?" He jokes.

Gori laughs. "No, dummy." She says pushing him a little.

He laughs back. "What is this box?" He asks looking through it. "Wait, isn't this Borja's hoodie?" He asks pulling out the hoodie from the box.

"Yes." Gori quietly answers. "I'm giving them back to him."

"Oooooh nice top. New York City, eh?" Marcos says trying to change the topic, probably because he felt her being a bit uncomfortable.

"Gracias." Gori replies... shy?