Ch 11. the other room

*Virgil's POV as requested JetttBlackkkHearttt*
*so much SMUT*
I was trying to get Romans attention bc I was starting to get hard and I didn't want to be awkward about it maybe if I get him hard he'll help me with it I'll just do what Phil is doing and grab his thigh and go closer to his dick. Fuck the thought of someone that beautiful getting hard BC of me touching them. I mean I'm nervous about him seeing all of the bruises on me again BC if he looks closer at my wrist he'll see self inflicted burns and cuts and scars on my wrists and thighs. But too late now I start rubbing his thigh and touch his tip slightly with my pinky once I do he picks me up bridal style and takes me into what I can only assume is the the guest room I know enough to know it isn't Dan's room but anyways Roman pins my arms above my head on the wall and starts kissing down my neck oh my fucking uh that feels so good I put my feet on the ground gaining my balance back flip us over to where I have more control I strip off his shirt and kiss down he's defined muscles (he got from the dragon whitch) if this is what theater does to a person I need to try I pull down his pants and discovered something so fucking sexy about him he wears panties I tell him to keep them on as he starts to strip me. Once he got to my boxers and pulled them down he immediately started sucking my dick and fuck it felt good. I pulled him up and kissed him getting the taste of myself in his mouth and I bite on his panties and pull them down using my mouth then go to work. Bobbing up and down on his large cock I accidentally moaned "fuck me harder master" and he did and he said "is my little sex slave having a good time" fucking hell he's sexy damn I think I'm going to cum "Roman" we came as I moaned his name practically screaming.