A regular night

It was about 9 pm and I was aimlessly walking around campus. My blonde hair blew in the wind causing it to blow into my face. I tucked it behind my ear and continued walking. I heard Yuki start yelling at someone and crying. I walk towards the directions of the noise. Aido was about to drink Yuki's blood from her hand. "HANABUSA!" I yell as I run over there and push him away from Yuki. I see two day class students behind us. Zero comes running towards us. "The hell you've been Kiryu!" I yell. "Sorry." Zero mutters. "Kiryu, take these two back to the dorms, on second thought, take them to Headmaster Cross." I say motionong to the girls. Zero nods and takes the girls to Headmaster Cross's office. "Hanabusa, how many times do I have to tell you that there is to be no feeding on the grounds." I snap. "I'm sorry, Vivian, I was being foolish." he says. "If this ever happens again I'm not warning you, I'll shoot if no one's around." I say motioning to the gun on my right thigh. He nods and scurries back to class. "Vampire scum." I mutter. "The only decent one is Kaname." I say walking off. I lean against a tree waiting for my best friend Ruka who is, you guessed it, a vampire. What I said earlier about Kaname was a MAJOR lie, he is one of the most decent vampires, but I get along better with Ruka. Ruka appears at my side a few minutes later. "Hey, Viv." she greets me. "Hi." I say as I smile. "Hey, I ran out of blood tablets, you wouldn't happen to have any on you would you?" she asked. I smile and pull out a small box. "You know I always carry a spare for you." I say handing her the box. "Thanks." she says smiling at me. She pulls out a water bottle and drops a tablet in. The tablet dissloves turning the water a blood red color. She quickly downs it and wipes her mouth with a tissue. "So, what do you want to talk about?" she asks. "Kaname." I say immediatly. "What did he do this time?" she asked knowing that Kaname and I tend to disagree a lot. "Nothing, he just freaks me out. It seems like he's always following me." I say. "Like I'm following you huh?" a voice behind me says.