The room

*Nestors POV*

I wake up with a massive headache. I reached to grab my head, but I was tied down??? I open my eyes to see I'm naked at tied down.

"What the fuck is going on" I screamed, but it came out as a gargled choke bc I had a gag in my mouth.

The room looked like it was from a whack as hotel in silent hill, the walls peeling and a pile of literal shit in the corner. The shit starts moving and becomes sentient. It crawls up to the bed I'm tied I and I'm trying not to piss on myself, but I couldn't help myself and pissed all over my legs. That's didn't distract me from the actual shit moving toward any head.

It opened its ugly ass mouth and started talking to me, telling me a lame joke I've heard a million times before.

"..... Gustavo?" I whimpered

Hearing this name seemed to awaken the human aspect of him and he started to grow and became human once again.

"Gustavo what the fuck are you doing here why were you a pile of shit?" I asked him trying not to laugh.

"Fuck idk man all I know is I don't have much time. I need to tell you something."

"What the fuck could you say right now that would be important????"

"I'm love you"

This fucking gay ass tried to kiss me but I head butted him, knocking him out cold. He fell off the bed and slowly became a piece of shit once more.

The next thing I know, the fucking sexy girls from the club come in the room and lock the door.

They start rubbing me with oil and start sucking my micro penis, making my little tic tac very hard. ;^)

One of the sexxxxy ladies was stripping in the corner then THIS BITCH

WHIPPED OUT A BIG FAT FUCKING 8 FOOT DICK
THIS BITCH WAS FUCKING HUGE,,, and a nasty ass tranny 😤😤😤

This bitch started to lupe up my ass and shoved his her I don't fucking know what it is dick in my asshole it was so nasty I almost threw up

She/He started pounding my ass so hard it started to bleed like the little boy in The Kite Runner.

After all of them had a turn with me, I passed out and woke up in my house
I though it was a fucking dream but I tried to sit up and my ass was on fire. I opened my bedroom door and the room exploded,,, it wasn't a dream.

The end