- Pilot -

- Some characters and attributes are property of Star Wars. I do not own them. Only a few characters are of my own creation. -

Alarms blared in the distance, reports came flooding in. He was coming, the Sith Lord whom had been tracking you and the rebels for many weeks now.

Until today, today is the day where everything changes.

The entire base was shaking at this point. An attack had already started, blasts from TIE fighters had caused the ceiling and walls to shake and crumble dangerously. You breath deeply hoping to calm yourself down from all this panic but the sounds of multiple twin ion engines whirring around outside only made matters worse.

There was no time to waste now. It was time to escape, even though you had many brave soldiers out there in their x-wings fighting for your lives. You still knew there was no chance of winning. In forced effort you ran towards the escape bay from the your current position in the control room.

Your name is General (Y/N and L/N), leader of the C-137 sector rebellion.

One, ten, fifty, hundred...

You tirelessly help load your fellow rebels into ships to escape but you barely notice what you were doing. With each escapee you gave them an automatic smile and a "Be safe".

After the last passenger had boarded, the transporters took off leaving only you behind. This was not a problem as you had your own personal ship.

In a desperate attempt to leave, you start to rush towards your ship to safety. Just as you begin to reach it, a surging rush of pain washes over your head, causing you to black out. To an witness they would have said, a large
pile of rubble had hit your cranium.

// ??? hours later//

You awaken, unfortunately to what you could see not at your base. The titled table in which you were lying on was cold and unfriendly. You try to unsuccessfully move your hands and feet. They had been strapped tightly in.

Your eyes cautiously slowly pan up. The dim red and white lights in the room are reflected in your eyes until they are met with a painstaking unseen glare from a masked Kylo Ren.

Author's Notes :

Ok so this is my very first fanfic ever and I hope you enjoyed reading it. If you'd like more please let me know by commenting here thanks x