•Undressed | Mature•

Just a heads up, there is smut in this chapter. If you are not comfortable with it then just look for this sign:
•+•+•+•
It indicates that the smut has finished.

"You just had to go and wear lace...didn't you Alana."

I felt a chill run down my spine as Cal's fingers moved up my back to pull The hair from my neck. Planting little kisses on my neck he walked around me and pinned me against the door. He bit and marked me, kissing and leaving hickeys all over me.

His kisses moved from my neck to my lips, kissing them harshly and abruptly. I heard him groan as his hands lowered, telling me he wants to pick me up. Picking up my thighs, he wrapped his hands around my waist. I gripped his shoulders but moved them around his neck as he started walking.

Our kisses turned from harsh to soft and gently as he walked up the stairs. I hugged him harder, not wanting to fall.

"I have you. I got you." Cal whispered in my ear as he made his way down the hall. As soon as he stepped a foot onto his room he shut his door, locking it, pinning me to the wall.

Our kisses became hard and harsh again, my body getting the warm sensation between my legs. I ran my fingers through his hair, small moans leaving me as he kissed my neck. I ran my hands down his neck and slid off his jacket, glazing my fingers over his buttons on his shirt. I undid them, cal watching me the whole time.

"I love it when you undress me baby girl." He whispered kissing my lips. A small smile crept onto my lips as I slid my fingers over his chest. Sliding his shirt off, cal looked at me intensely.

"Can I do this? Am I allowed to touch you?" Cal asked me. I looked into his eyes.

"You already are." I stated. His eyes darkened.

"Trust me, I haven't touched you yet baby girl." He whispered back. I blushed a little and looked down. Cal lifted my chin as if he was about to kiss me.

"Let me touch you? Let me pleasure you?" Cal asked me quietly. I felt my breath get caught in my throat for a moment, not knowing what to say.

"Yes." As soon as I finished, cal smashed his lips onto mine again. I responded quickly, wrapping my arms around his neck. He lifted me from the wall and walked over to the bed, laying me down gently.

Sliding on top of me he pulled me onto his lap, his hands traveling to the clasp on my bra. Shivers ran down my spine as the lace fell off me. Cal lay me back down and kissed down the valley of my breasts and to my stomach. He gripped on my waist, taking my panties off with his teeth. I gasped at the sudden heat leaving. Cal stood up, kissing my lips, he looked over me and smiled.

"Beautiful...you're perfect. I love you." Cal whispered. He took in every inch of my body, his fingers tracing the outline. I moved my arms up to cover my chest but cal stopped them.

"Don't, these are beautiful, you're beautiful." He whispered. Climbing on top of me again he slowly pressed his lips onto mine. Kissing his way down my body he sat before me between my legs. I shut my legs tight, not wanting him to touch my sensitive parts.

He smirked and grabbed my knees, looking at me the whole time. Slowly he peeled my legs apart, leaving me helpless to him. I gasped for air as Cal slid his cold fingers over my area. He laughed a little and bent lower, blowing cold air. I arched my back, feeling my body turn to jelly. Tingles ran through me as Cal kissed and sucked on my sensitive. I wanted to shut my legs again but Cal held them open. Wide open.

Moans escaped my mouth and so did Cal's name. I felt his tongue slide in me a little, making me cry out in absolute pleasure. That's when I felt the my stomach knot a little, my legs began to shake and I gripped Cal's head harder. I felt as if I was lacking something, something to be released. I was just about to find it when Cal stopped.

"Not yet baby girl." He moved up to me, kissing me slightly. He stood up from the bed and undid his pants, letting them fall to the floor he was left in his boxers. Moving from my potion, I held a grip on the elastic part of his boxers. I slowly began to pull them down, not breaking eye contact with him.

Soon they fell to the floor and cal pushed me back onto the bed. He hovered over me and kissed me gently.

"Alana..." he growled against my lips.

"Yes. Please, do it. I want you Cal. I need you Cal. I need you inside me." I pleaded. I felt my body tense as he started to enter me. My back arched and I gripped the bed sheets hard. Turning my head to the side, tears slipped from my eyes as I felt something tear.

"I got you, I promise." Cal whispered to me. Loud moans escaped me as I felt my body let go. The pain fell into pleasure making me scratch Cal's back. Soon he pulled me up into his lap.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, moving my hips to his rhythm.

"Cal..." I moaned, rolling my head to the side. Cal kissed the space in my neck and groaned against it. Rolling his hips he entered me multiple times, each faster than the other.

There it was again, the feeling where my body felt like jelly, my stomach in a knot. I gripped Cal's shoulders hard, moving them to his hair, the sensation becoming harder and more pleasurable. Something needed to be released.

"Let it go..." cal mumbled. I gripped his hair and pulled his head into my chest. Wanting to let the feeling go. "Let it go and scream my name baby girl. Scream it." Cal whispered to me breathlessly.

Cal let a hard thrust hit me, sending me close to the edge. I was so close, so close.

"Again, harder." I managed to whimper. Cal followed and put me down on the bed, thrusting into me harder.

One more...

Cal gave another and sent me over the edge. I felt my body realise as I cried out Cal's name in absolute pleasure. My body let go and I saw stars, my head rolling back moans continued to release. I felt Cal come inside me, a broken groan escaping his, sending warm and cold shivers down my spine. The feeling lingered a little, the feeling of him letting go inside me and the release. It felt amazing, Cal felt amazing.

Almost falling on top of me cal rested his head onto my shoulder, breathing hard. I wrapped my arms around him and let his body weight fall on me. I kissed his head, his kisses traveling from my shoulder to my lips. I looked into his eyes, the feeling of love filling me.

•+•+•+•

"I love you." Was all I managed to whisper. He chuckled and pulled me closer.

"I love you, adore you." He said back. I lost eye contact with him and he looked down at my shoulder. reality came back, it was the 18th, 10:50pm. He had 1hr and 10 minuets before he let me go. 1hr and 10 more minuets of each other.