To Try,

(If the picture doesn't load it's alright, you'll find out in the next sentence!)

Ben Solo's POV

I told Rey I was going to go get us some food from the back of the ship and got up quickly. It was about an hour after she woke up and was doing much better. Every second I stayed in that room the more I wanted to kiss her, but I knew now was not the time. So I walked around the corner of the Falcon to the storage area. I saw a blue tint of something coming from around the corner, so I ran at it with my lightsaber, thinking it might be an enemy. What it was was much worse. 

I instantly turned off my lightsaber, staring into the eyes of my father

I instantly turned off my lightsaber, staring into the eyes of my father. Tears crowded my eyes, I couldn't move, nor speak. His force ghost looked at me with a pained expression. I fell to my knees, too weak to do anything but cry. I am the one who killed him..........I killed my own father. What did it get me? Nothing........I shouldn't have done it, I shouldn't have.

"Son....." He says softly.

I cry harder, one of the last thing I ever said to him was that I was no longer his son. I said that I killed his son, that I killed Ben Solo and was truly Kylo Ren. I was so devoted to the dark side then, so hungry for power, that I murdered my own father. The guilt is gnawing inside of me. 

"I forgive you, Ben," My father says and I look up at him.

"I don't deserve to be forgiven  for what I've done...." I lament.

"But you could still change the entire galaxy for the good while still feeling the pull of the dark," My father says as I look at him in shock. 

"How?" I gasp, wanting to find a way out of the burden called the light and dark sides.

"For the time I have been dead I've been talking with the other Jedi and Sith lords. Most of them were all mad and stuff cause they didn't save/destroy the galaxy, but some super old Jedi told me something very important." He takes a deep breathe, "There used to be a place where those who had the force and where conflicted could train together, they where the balance to the force, having both good and bad within them. I know you are still conflicted son, you and Rey could bring back this Grey Jedi Order, and bring peace and prosperity to the entire galaxy!"

"You're saying I should make this place......." I say, finally putting it all together after a couple seconds of silence. 

"Together you and Ray could make this place, you could teach her and then teach young padawan the ways of both sides of the force!" He says insistently.

"But how?" I ask. 

"I have given you all the wisdom I can, for I am not as force sensitive as other people," He says, staring at me intently, "So I cannot stay longer, tell Ray what I have told you, train her, together you WILL restore peace and order to the galaxy!"

He fades away quickly, melting into his backdrop, becoming apart of the world once again. I cry loudly, not caring if it shows weakness. I killed him.............I did this..........I brought this pain upon myself. I have to create this Grey Jedi place for him, I must do it for him. I hear footsteps behind me and a hand on my back.

"What happened?" Rey asks me, scooping me into a hug like I did to her an hour ago.

I lay my head in the crook of her neck while she caresses my back. 

"I saw my father as a force ghost......" I say and take a deep breath, trying to get myself to stop crying.

"And what did he say?" She asked me softly, barely audible over the sound of my crying. 

"He told me many things, I don't have the strength to go in detail just yet, but I promise I will tell you," I cry into her, as she caringly caresses my back. 

Rey's POV

Ben told me everything, crying the entire time. I sat with him, trying to calm him down at least slightly. I don't know if we can do this together. Is it possible to make a religion come back from the dead? Is it possible that together we could train padawan? Is it possible that more people then us are conflicted? I doubted we could, but I knew we had to at least try. Han's force ghost told us too, so we have too. We have to bring balance to the force once and for all!