1⋮ 𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

GREEN EGGS AND HAM

WITH A BRAND NEW START TO THE SCHOOL YEAR, THE NEW DIRECTIONS WERE HARD AT WORK AFTER THEIR LOSS AT REGIONALS THE YEAR PRIOR

WITH A BRAND NEW START TO THE SCHOOL YEAR, THE NEW DIRECTIONS WERE HARD AT WORK AFTER THEIR LOSS AT REGIONALS THE YEAR PRIOR. For their second year as a glee club, they were determined more than ever to climb up the social ladder and finally make themselves popular around McKinley High. And just as he was eager to tear that glee club down, Jacob Ben Israel raced the school hallways to get all the hot gossip and remind them that they were still very much unpopular.

Lavender Whitmore started the year off on the wrong foot. It all started the summer before when her first budding romance with a quiet football player came to a heartbreaking halt when he ended up transferring schools. With her torn apart over Matt Rutherford, Noah Puckerman wasted no time hurrying to pick up the pieces of her heart and shove them together in hopes of her accepting it as is— which she did.

Now the two stood at her locker, already starting off the year with a silent argument with one another that Lavender worked hard to keep only between them. Only Jacob Ben Israel was not as keen on keeping things private and showed up with a microphone extended their way and his camera man just a step behind. "Already we're kicking off the year to another heated argument between one Noah Puckerman and Lavender Whitmore!" Holding the microphone closer, he desperately hoped for a response.

Grabbing hold of the microphone, Puck took it from Jacob's hand without any issues. Rather than give him a response, he harshly shoved the microphone into Jacob's chest causing him to stumble back. "Get out of here, man."

Taking hold of the camera, Jacob seemed to be unfazed by Puck's dangerous look and wiggled his brows teasingly at the camera. "Perhaps Lavender get out of here and make room for one Quinn Fabray. Hubba, hubba!" Forcing the camera back at the couple, he continued his interview despite the lack of response. "Would you say this fight here is because of Ms. Fabray?"

"It's none of your business," Lavender snapped back, however, both her and Puck exchanged knowing looks at one another.

"Does it bother you that you went from the quiet, seemingly unnoticeable Matt Rutherford to the biggest man-whore around?" Jacob's questions were relentless but he also figured the lack of response could very well be just the obvious response he needed to stir up drama.

"Puck is not a man whore," she said quietly until she met Puck's eyes, "Not anymore."

"Boring!" he called out, shoving the microphone under Puck's nose, "Can you tell us what it's like going from someone as hot as Ms. Fabray to... Lavender? An obvious down-grade?"

"Dude," Puck said in annoyance before looking directly into the camera, "Best down-grade ever."

"So you admit it's a down-grade?" Jacob asked curiously, catching a quick glance at Lavender as she crossed her arms at her boyfriend. Shrugging his shoulders and clearly clueless, Puck eventually nodded his head.