[ Important Update!! ]

________January 2018________

Hello all!
I know it's been a long while since I last updated, and I am super sorry about that.
I feel I owe you wonderful readers an explanation.

So, to cut it short and to get to the point... I've lost interest in Eremin.
I'm sad to say it, but it's true!
While I at first just fell out of the habit of writing, as I'm sure is obvious, I eventually began losing interest in Eremin as well, then shipping in general (for the most part).

However!!!
I am still very invested in the story itself, and, even though this fic gets no attention from me (while it deserves it, so thank you readers for giving it the attention that I wasn't!), I plan on really revamping it.
How so?
Well, I believe I'll be taking this story and rewriting it so I can turn it into a comic.
The comic version, while still having the same name, will not feature AOT characters.
I would like to take the opportunity I have, with a story and plot that I love so much, to really push myself into the business of creating comics, thus furthering myself in my artistic journey.

I'm still pondering what to do with this fic specifically, and determining when I should close it out.
I really don't want to leave y'all hangin', so I'm going to do my best to give you the fic you deserve before I try turning it into something a bit more personal.

I hope you aren't too disappointed, if you are at all, and are willing to keep your chin up. After all, I didn't type this up to make you hopeless!

I am wanting to let you know that I'm simply in a stage of tough decision and development, and I'm having to figure the best way to go about this story.
I truly do hope to provide you, my readers, past, present, and future, with a fic that you will enjoy and smile at—a fic that will make you do that silly squealy thing we all tend to do when something we read made us happy.

Thank you for reading this "chapter".
I will be deleting this update when I have concluded what I'm to do with this fic.
I'll make it a point to make a new update when I make my decision.

With all that being said... I so hope you have an awesome week!!