chapter 5

--- your pov

It's 10 am when I woke up still tried on what happened last night, my body don't want to move while I'm lying at the bed. "What do I do now?" I questioned at myself, clueless on what to do and space out for a moment when someone suddenly knock at the door. "Onee chan! Wake up already!" A cheerful voice spoken and I rose at my bed and open the door, when I finally open the door, I saw Mamuri and Kukuri smiling at me. "How did you get in here?" I questioned while looking at them both. "You give us the spare key remember?" Mamuri reply sarcastically and I let out a sigh. 'For all the bad time, why now? I don't want them to see me like this... I need to act on my normal self. Act like nothing happened (y/n)! Like nothing happened.' I thought and give a force smile. "Yeah sorry I forgot about that." I reply acting like I'm okay.

"(y/n) nee, are you okay?" Mamuri ask with concern. "Y yes of course I am...." I reply and force myself to smile, while I pet both of there heads. "What are you both doing here?" I ask a little bit confuse. "We're here for the dance! We will help you to prepare, (y/n) nee!" Mamuri cheered and show me a black yet shiny elegant velvet long night gown that have a red roses that designed on the shoulder. 'That's right it's valentines day to day, and today is the day of the dance.' I thought. "This is the gown that we bought for you (y/n) nee!" Mamuri cheered again with excitement and hand over the gown to me. "You should wear it (y/n) nee." Kukuri said serenity at me and give a small smile.

"Y yeah a about this I-" Not even letting me finish Mamuri quickly close the door. "I've searched it all day so you better try it! Or else if you don't! I will be angry on you for the rest of my life!" She shouted, no- it's more like a threat from a child. "I guess, I have no choice but to wear this then..." I reply and realized that I was smiling. "I can't believe that you're not joking,when you've said that you will buy a gown for me, Mamuri and Kukuri chan." I said while wearing the gown. "Of course we aren't joking!" Mamuri cheered. "After all we're sisters."Kukuri continued. "Of course... we're sisters..." I said and realizing that 'I still have sisters that always on my side.... Mamuri and Kukuri are always there... both of them always cheer me up when I'm feeling down... when I was alone...' I thought and finally wear the gown.

--- no one's pov

You open the door and guickly hug them both. "(y/n) nee?" Both of them questioned and tighten the hug that you made. "I'm really glad that both of you are my sisters." You said and tremble while your tears just come out suddenly. "(y/n) nee, where really happy that you're our big sister..." Kukuri said and hug you back and give a small smile. "You're the best big sister, (y/n) nee! and we don't want you to suffer alone... So the next time your alone, we will be here!" Mamuri said and hug you back while smiling with relief. "Both of you... thank you..."You reply and there you didn't stop yourself to cry. 'It's so nice... this kind of hug that I miss...is so warm... 'You thought and smile.

After that you told them everything about what happened on you and Izaya, both of them listen to you and you feel much more better after you've said all of the problems that you kept from yourself, but still even though you've already expressed what you feel, you still feel somethings missing... After that the three of you finish preparing, you three go outside and you safely lock the door.

--- your pov

After I go outside, I just thought that how are we going to school? It's hard for us to walk because of our dresses. "Mamuri chan, Kukuri chan, how are we going to school like this?" I ask and Mamuri suddenly grinned. "Don't worry about it, (y/n) nee!" Mamuri reply with excitement. "What do you mean by don't worry about it?" I ask more confuse and Mamuri replied with a smirk. "Oh! There it was!" Mamuri said and point behind me, I turn around and saw a white limousine going on our direction, the limousine stop and Mumuri and Kukuri hug me suddenly. "(y/n) nee! Let's go already!" Mamuri said and both of them push me towards the limousine. "Wait! In here?" I ask more confused on what is happening, and where the hell did they get this thing? "It's alright (y/n) nee!" Mamuri said with excitement and Kukuri open the door for me. "Just go inside already!" Mamuri said making me go inside. "Okay okay, I will go inside." I reply and go inside of the limousine.