Mirror

This is Sunday! I'm feeling good today! I wake up at 5.45 AM~ that's so early for someone like me in sunday morning. Idk why I feel like want to do something today~ so I take a Bath, and I think I will doing some skin care like~ use the face mask, body scrub,etc.

After I take a bath, I prepare the face mask, moisturizer,and the others that I'm gonna use for my face. And I sit at the dressing table and I use the face mask happily.

After few minute, someone open the door
/oh it's older brother/
I look at my older brother's reflection on the mirror. He's coming into my room and stand behind me.
/huuuft... not again/
And... he's making fun on me like make a peace sign with his hands and put it on my head, and laughing like an idiot.

He still in there with his joke after few minutes, and now I'm getting annoyed by that.
"Oh,geez bro,stop--"

/what he's gone? That impossible/
I'm shocked by not seeing my bro behind me, how can he going out from the room so fast,he's gone when I turning my head to him

*Beep beep*
/hm? I got a mail...oh it's my friend/

-Hey... are you still in there? You're still in there right? Please...
I know you are feel so sad but please don't thinking about ending your life... He'll sad.
-I Know you're still in there right? You're ok right? Please answer me :'(

'He'll sad'
/w-what is she talking about?/

--of course I'm ok, I'm really fine. What are you talking about?
-oh my... thank god! Thank god!... you're still alive!
-- are you...ok?
-hey that's supposed to be my question
--I don't understand sorry...
-hey... are you... still depressed?
--what are you saying? I'm feeling alright!
-...after that things happened to you?
--what things?
-.....what?...your brother...is ...you know... gone in this world... yea I mean... dead..and you're so depressed and yesterday you said you want to.... end your life...
--...

And then I wake from my 'fake' happy day. My eyes are cleared. I see my 'dark' room.
I see scratches on the wall it's for counting? 40? And these 'I'm Sorry?' So many... What... I turn my head and my room...
Many items for suicide...
Rope... chairs... knife...cutter...and gas?

"Haha...hahaha.... haha... *hiks* *cry*"

"I'M SORRY, I'M REALLY SORRY, I'm *hiks* sorry..."

My bro is gone because his heart disease. And he's... still want to play a game with me with that disease...
I'm afraid that I killed him...
Because of me he became so active and... and...
/oh no my mask... I should clean it/
I grab a towel and clean my face
And I look to the mirror.
Brother...
leaning against the door
Smiling...
And he's said something to me...
What was that?

"*chuckle* just stay alive , don't need to be sorry"

And he's gone again even in the mirror